A Message From Your Captain

To: lmonseigneur@eden.danu, lfernandez@eden.danu, gchidubem@eden.danu, mdupain@eden.danu, abenedykta@eden.danu, dvittore@eden.danu

From: lnguyen@eden.danu

Cc: hchen@eden.danu, tmoriz@eden.danu

To those colonists receiving this memo:

Your talent and efforts have been noticed and recorded by myself, Dr. Moriz, and Governor Chen. Naturally, no good deed goes unpunished-- we will need you to apply your efforts in other areas of the colony, to ensure optimal efficiency. Therefore, you have been awarded positions that will give you a certain level of privilege (and labor) that will not be shared by your fellow colonists. They are as follows:

Governor Chen has named Lucien Monseigneur as Counselor of the colony, and he has also requested that the position of First Officer be given to Lucia Paula Fernandez.

Dr. Moriz has put forward Genevieve Chidubem as Medical Officer, and she has also nominated Marielle Dupain for the position of Communications Officer.

Finally, I have appointed Anna Benedykta to be our Chief Engineer, and  Demetrius Vittore  will serve as Tactical Commander. 

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Captain Nguyen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In case you didn't pick up on it, these are our sponsorships! Sponsored tributes will receive two benefits: notes on one task of their choice, and bonus specific to their position, as shown below.

Counselor: On one task of your choice, you may receive the notes of ANY one character, including your own. You may do as you please with this information.

First Officer: On one task of your choice (excluding the Finals,) your votes will count for three.

Medical Officer: On one task of your choice, you may nullify all kills on a single tribute. This tribute may be your own.

Communications Officer:  On one task of your choice, you may see the kill lists of two tributes of your choice. You may do as you please with this information.

Chief Engineer: You have an additional 24-hour no-questions-asked extension.

Tactical Commander: On one task of your choice, your ballots count twice.