Chapter 11: "That's where you're wrong"

Lucy's POV !!Surprise!!

After talking to Kayden and his friends...I got bored. I was going to spy on them, but I knew I'd get caught. I'm not that sneaky....so I got some ice cream out of the freezer. Sweet! Cookie dough my favorite.

I got a bowl out of the cabinet, and then the ice cream scoop out of the drawer. Scooping the ice cream into the bowl, I heard the kitchen door swing open.

I looked up, and saw Wesley. Oh.....my....goodness he's so hot! Keep it together Lucy.

"Hey Lucy," Wesley smiled

"Hey Lucy," Wesley smiled. Oh god his voice! What are you waiting for talk to him!

"H-Hey Wesley,"I replied, and put the ice cream back in the freezer. I could hear him rummaging through cabinets, and I turned toward him. "Looking for something?" I asked.

"Glasses and a drink tray," Wesley explained,"Kayden said they were in one of the cabinets. But, I have yet to find them."

"Well,"I began, and grabbed the drink try out of the cabinet I was standing next to,"Here's the drink tray. And the glasses are over there." I pointed to the cabinet behind him, and he smacked his forehead.

"I knew that," he laughed. His laugh is so...ugh! What's wrong with me?

"You should've at least known where the glasses were," I chuckled,"You've only been in this kitchen, about a hundred times."

"That's true," he smiled, and walked over to me. Wesley stood in front of me, then looked down at me. Oh god! Is he gonna kiss me? His eyes are soo pretty. "Lucy," Wesley smirked. This is it! He's gonna kiss me!

"Yeah Wesley," I smiled, my voice filled with hope. If he kisses me then asks me out I will faint right here! Oh I hope he asks me out....or kisses me...I have no preference. Just one of the two. Or both!

"I need to get in the fridge," He stated. ..........What?...... It was then I realized I was standing in front of the fridge.

"Oh sorry,"I mumbled, as my cheeks got red. I quickly dashed out of the kitchen. How embarrassing......

Natalie's POV

I was walking Manny out, when Lucy came running out of the kitchen.

"Hey Luc-" I didn't get the chance to finish because she was already upstairs. Manny looked at me, and I sighed,"Kids."

"I feel ya,"Manny chuckled,"So, we'll talk more tomorrow?"

"Yeah I'll call the girls, and we'll get something arranged,"I stated,"Meet back here at noon tomorrow."

"Sounds great, I'll see you tomorrow Natalie,"Manny smiled, and opened the door.

"Have nice night Manny,"I waved, as he walked to his car. I closed the door, and saw Wesley coming out of the kitchen. What is he doing here? "Hey Wesley?"I questioned.