Chapter 10: A winning touchdown followed by a heartbreak...

Helena's P.O.V.

The cheer leading squad and I are getting ready for the football game to start at seven o'clock.

After Kane saw the hickey that Ethan had left on my neck, he flipped out for a few minutes then surprisingly calmed down. If he was anyone else, I would be fine with it, but Kane, as I gathered this past week does not do calm. He does threats, violence then death. He literally is the 'calm before the storm' sort of speak and it terrifies me.

"I will let it slide this time princess. But I swear, if I see him or any other guy around you or touch you, I will kill them. I do not care who the fuck they are. No one except me touches what belongs to me. I will know who you talk to, who you are with and know where you are. Remember that."

His words cut deep. The realization of having a psychotic sociopath obsessed with me for some unknown reason will from now on control every aspect of my life. Please God tell me what I did to deserve this?

He continued his threats for a while as I sat on his lap. The way his voice hissed and gritted while holding my face tightly in his hands. How his light gray eyes turned darker when he spewed venom on what he would do to others if they even thought of going near me. How everything he said was laced with revenge and death.

"You will learn that you do not fuck with me. Whatever I say goes and if you dare defy me princess -- I will punish you and enjoy it." his voice held conviction. "I am very possessive, territorial and jealous of things that I value." He had cupped my face pulling it closer to his, staring me intently so I could understand every word he was telling me. "Besides my crew, my belongings and my deals, I chose you to value. Hence, if anybody or anything messes with that? I will not be held accountable for my actions of destruction. When it comes to you now princess there is no holds bar."

He took me home after the guy who was driving came back. Kane had sat me back on the seat placing his hand on my thigh rubbing circles on my skin. Just his touch made my skin crawl.

Finally at home he warned me once again. "Last warning Helena. If you have not dumped Prince Charming by tonight, I will take care of him myself. I will call you later, so you better pick the fucking phone up. Do not make me come find you."

"Hey, Helena!" Turning around I see Tatiana standing there.

"Hey. How are you?" Asking her since I really have not spoken to her for the past few days and it feels awkward.

"I should be asking you the same thing. How are you?" She asks seeming hopeful that I will tell her.

Desperately wanting to tell her everything that has been going on, but the less people know, the better it will be. I do not want Kane thinking I am telling people how psychotic he is and how he is threatening to kill Ethan if I do not end things with him.

"Okay, I guess. Just have a lot going on that I need to figure out." Sadly, telling her the truth.

"Oh. Anything I can help you with?"

Staring at her for a few seconds I think about it. Part of me really wanting to tell her. I need to tell someone before I go insane.

"When the time comes." Giving her a small smile which she returns.

"Alright. Well, come on let's head out. It's almost showtime." Nodding my head I follow her to meet up with the rest of the group. It's Game Time.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************