Interviews with one direction

Yeah, I know, I was having a little fun... :P So, while I really needed a bit of encouragement while I was writing the story, I didn't really get it, but now I can't help being surprised all the time at your sweet comments! <3 Especially, that I think my other book is way better but it hasn't really got reads... :p Can you please check it out too? :) Thanks. :* So here's a little something for your kindness. It may not be good at all, but hey I was bored and fooling around. ;) Oh, and... sorry I didn't interview Lacie, but I don't even know who played her yet... maybe Kristen Stewart, but not so sure... so if you have any ideas, please tell me in comment, thanks. :)

Interviews with One Direction

Hello Liam, what does it feel like to have your first movie out?

Liam: It's really interesting. Especially that I was actually playing myself... and the directors and writers were asking my opinion about everything all the time, asking what I would do, when, and how, so from some points of views it was quite easy to play.

Zayn: Yeah, some points... (laughs)

Niall: When there was the first kissing scene with him a nd Lacie, Liam told the directors, he totally wouldn't kiss a girl like that infront of everyone, but the writers protested that it was the most romantic way and all the girls would love that part. So they had to kiss that way, but Liam really couldn't do it and everyone was so tired and fed up by then... (starts laughing)

Louis: So Harry just walked up ther, told Liam to sit and watch and said Liam's lines so passionately that we all thought he really was into her. Then he just kiss her, and we were all like standing there our jaws dropped, then he walked back away like he was the greatest actor in the world saying "See, that's how you kiss a girl..."

Harry: No, I didn't... (Laughing) I was just tired and wanted to show Liam how to do it, but I wasn't walking away like that...

Louis: Yes, you were...

CUT

So what were your favourite parts?

Liam: Well... that's a good question. I liked almost all the parts. I think my favourite was when I wrote Lacie the first DM.

Zayn: See his favourite scene is when he was the star!

Liam: No, it's just... I think this story isn't just a cute romantic story, it's also a very important warning to all of us. That we must help everyone, and never bully anyone, because we never know when it could cause someone to commit suicide. We must always look for people who need our help and do everything to save a life...

That's very interesting, Liam... So, Zayn?

Zayn: The part where I talked to Liam anóbout love. It was like my only big part!

Liam: And you're talking about praising myself? (laughs)

Louis?

Louis: I really liked the part when Lacie and Amanda became friends. I think that was an important part of the story. It showed that nowadays not everyone is like they show what they are. Everyone has a heart... But everyone also has a story telling you why they are what they are.

Niall?

Niall: When Liam almost died.

Liam: Thanks!

Zayn: Yeah, the shooting scene, that was good...

Niall: Yeah, I liked that...

Harry?

Harry: Well... the kissing scene... (everyone laughs) What?

Lastly, what's your opinion about the cast?

Liam: Well, I remember when people could audition for the role of Lacie there were... millions of girls in line aged from 10! Up to like 20, or something... and it was really strange... I think it's good that in the end... a real, professional actress played Lacie, because I'm sure we could've never chosen the best from all those girls. You are all great, girls!

Harry: We love you all!

Zayn: I think everything was great with the casting... Only, I always imaginedLacie's Aunt an older lady, but she wasn't so old actually...

Louis: Yeah, me too...

Niall: Nothing really...

Louis:This isn't really cast, but personally I always thought Lacie and Danielle should've had a scene together...

Liam: Absolutely no!

Louis: Well, I think it would've been interesting...

Harry: Everything was fine with me, the girls were pretty, the boys were sexy... (boys laugh)

Louis: That rhymed! I liked that, I1m gonna use it...

Okay, boys, so that's it for now... Thanks for staying with us. Read NiallermYSnowflake's other stories too, vote a lot, comment a lot... oops, sorry, that's the writers line....