Smile Funny Quotes

Hey guys! I just want you to know I'm not much of a big writer so I'm makingb this quote book that will make you smile!

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

All my life I thought air was free until I bought a bag of chips. :l

Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues.

Whenever you feel sad just remember that jumping spiders sometimes wear water drops as hats.

Ways to win an argument with a woman: Unknown

SCHOOL LIFE:

most irritating moment: morning alarm

most difficult task: finding socks

most dreadful journey: your way to class

most lovely time: friends

most tragic moment: pop quiz

most wonderful news: teacher is absent

People say you can't live without love I say oxygen is more important.

Having a pet is good. You can blame any suspicious sound at night on them, *BANG* ...."What was that? ... just the fish I bet."

SHOOT FOR THE MOON. Even if you miss you will land amongst the stars... where you will be forced to drift aimlessly across the vast empty abyss of space until a lack of food water and oxygen will allow you to succumb and embrace the cold space death's. Sweet dreams kid.

When I see a bruised apple at the market, I hug it gently and whisper to it, "Who did this to you?"

This happens to everyone when your downstairs and turn off the lights you run back upstairs quickly for that nobody will murder you.

When you go out looking like crap and you see someone you know, SOUND THE ALARMS EVACUATE HIDE WHEREVER YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF!

When you accidentally hit your pet and you're like, "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" And they just walk away and you run after them like, "Let me love you! D':

Sharks aren't so bad. If a stranger walked up to my home only wearing a speedo I would probably attack him too.

Don't you just hate it when you're staying at a friend's house and at night they ask you if you're sleeping and you respond , "Well no I'm training to die obviously! You never know" -.-

When I see back to school commercials, THE END IS NEAR!!!!

*First day of school* "I wonder who's in my class!"

*When you walk in* You have to be fucking kidding me.

A Haiku about summer.

It's so fucking hot

Why the fuck do bugs exist

My sweat is sweating

That awkward moment when you sing the wrong part of the song with pure confidence. ...Yeah I hate when the song messes up when I sing.

This has happened to everyone!!!!! When you are playing a game and it asks you if you want to take the tutorial you're like NUR! >:O 5 minutes later your sitting there staring at the screen. 8 minutes after that, HOW DO YOU PLAY THIS STUPID GAME!!!!! and you have to set up another account to take the tutorial.

Alrighty guys! Hope you enjoyed and if you did I will think up more quotes and update but only if I get at least 3 votes on this if not I won't. Thank you! :D

♥ Gracie ♥