1.5

~omggggggggggggg vote pls~

Jimin's POV

We went to the cafe where my dad wanted to meet Yoongi.

My dad was already there.

"Why is there a guy here with you?" My father asked as he looked at me.

"Because he is my boyfriend." I said as I sat down and Yoongi sat next to me.

"You are gay?"

I nodded.

"I can't have a son like you in my family and I know you won't break up with him." My dad spoke.

"Can you at least give me a chance?" Yoongi asked.

"Ani! The fact that you're a boy already pisses me off. Jimin, pack your stuff and move out of your mansion. Also, from now on, you don't have a job anymore." My dad stood up and left the cafe.

~

Yoongi and I are in my room as both of us are packing, "Babe... If you don't mind, we can go and live in my apartment."

"I guess that's what we'll have to do now." I shrugged as I finished up packing.

"I'm really sorry about your job being lost... Maybe we should just end it all..." Yoongi spaced off but I shook my head.

"No way! I can easily get a job at a restaurant or something." I snapped.

Yoongi nodded, "If you say so..."

We got finished and went to Yoongi's apartment which already seemed fixed and cleaned.

The maid was there and she bowed to Yoongi and I, "Hello. What brings you here?"

"Uh... It's fine. You don't have to work here anymore. We are going to live here now." I said.

She nodded and left quickly.

"Well, I'm going to search for jobs online." I put on a fake smile and bought out my laptop.

"I could get you a job at the bar I work at." Yoongi suggested.

"No thanks. I don't want to work there. I'll work there when I get desperate." I told him.

Yoongi's POV

I felt terrible. I couldn't smile like Jimin could. I did not want him to go through this at all.

It was all because of me.

"I'm going to work." I said after dinner and pulled on a hoodie and beanie.

"To the bar?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, wanna come?" I wondered out loud.

Jimin shook his head, "Nope. Still looking for jobs."

I nodded, "Alright." Then headed out and went straight to the bar.

The whole night, I didn't even take a break. I made sure to be nice to get tips and everything.

Once I got home around midnight, Jimin was asleep on the couch.

Since I couldn't pick him up, I snuggled up to him on the couch and fell asleep.

~

"Yoongi hyung! Wake up!" I jolted up and looked at Yoongi who was literally on top of me, his legs spread out over my lap. I hope he couldn't feel my member at all.

"What's wrong?" I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"You have work, you'll be late. Isn't two jobs too much?" Jimin asked.

I shook my head, "It's fine."

I got dressed in the one of two suits I have and opened the door.

"I'll see you later, Yoongi hyung." Jimin smiled to me as I left.

"Just be a good stay at home boyfriend." I winked and left.

The news about Jimin being fired hurt pretty much everyone at work even Namjoon who wasn't even in the same department.

"So... Who will be in order until someone else takes that spot?" Hoseok asked with Taehyung sitting on his lap.

"I will, Taehyung get off of Hoseok." Jin stood up.

"That's my boyfriend." Jungkook smiled.

Jin smiled, "Yeah yeah."

The whole day, Jin gave me work instead of Jimin and I worked my ass off.

At the end of the day as we were getting done, Jin came up to me. "Jimin always complained about you being a slacker but you did so much work."

I nodded, "It's because Jimin doesn't have a job so I'm doing my best to do my work."

"Wow... What a nice boyfriend. I'm jealous." Jin chuckled and Jungkook glared at him.

When I got home, Jimin was watching tv, "I ordered pizza, it's in the fridge."

"Alright, thanks." Instead of getting door I went to sit next to Jimin, "So have you gotten a job?"

"I have an interview tomorrow for a restaurant."

"Good." I smiled sadly.

I'll do my best to be happy even when times are tough. That's what Jimin does so why can't I?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~