1

Before reading:

The grammar won't be perfect in this or any of my stories.
English isn't my first language and the grammar is the part that's hardest for me so I am aware that it's not always right.
So with this little note I just want to kindly ask you not to comment on it, thank you.
—————

Louis

"Louis you need to push yourself a little harder!" I look at James my trainer and I know he is right, I just don't know what I should do next. I love James because he always makes me feel like I am involved. I had a trainer before who only did what he thought was best.

I have changed trainers a few times because sometimes people just don't work together... Like some of them wanted to fuck me and some just didn't fit me.

I am happy James agreed to train me because he is so talented.

"I think I am going to take a break" I say and look at James to tell him that I will be back I just need to calm down a little. He nods and we walk together to the bench where we have water.

I know that I should tell him that I don't like this anymore. I am not enjoying what I am doing... I just feel lonely and I guess I'm blaming my loneliness on the snowboarding... I know I shouldn't but I do.

"I think you need to get back to where it all began Louis. I can see it on you that you aren't enjoying this and I think that you need to get back and find yourself before we do something else." I look at James because I don't understand how he can be so understanding, I would be worried if I was him.

The X games is in a few months and I am far from ready for it!

I look at James and I realize, he is right. He knows what I need.

"But that is far from here" I answer and he just smiles and tells me that we will figure something out, I hope he is right.

I take my snowboard and walk out of the building where we train and walks over to my range rover. My mother think I should stop taking the car to training and take the bus, but why the hell would I do that?

The radio is playing like a background soundtrack to my life when I drive to my apartment. The melody from my sisters Taylor Swift CD is kind of nice. I am not like one of those guys who can't stand her because honestly? She is pretty awesome. Like the girl makes good music.

Sure it's not My Chemical Romance or anything like that but it's okay to listen too.

It's better than Harry Styles. I am not a hater but honestly the dude is talented but damn if you hear the same song over and over again on the radio and in the stores then you get tired of it... it's like when your hear Hello like it was good in the beginning now you just want it to go away!

I park my car outside my small apartment complex and sigh. I take a deep breath before I walk out of the car and takes my snowboard. I know that I should feel happy to be home but honestly this isn't home... this is a boring apartment in London far from my family and everyone I love.

I left everyone to make my dream come true... but what is living my dream when I can't share it with the people I love?

---

Hope you like my new story and if you don't like Taylor Swift then please do not comment hate about her because I love her.