Chapter Eleven

🔺Jack

*Dani*

  "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE COMING?" Jack yelled tackling me.

  "Sorry," I yelped when I hit the ground. "Please don't kill me."

  "Jacqueline," Two guys yelled before Jack was pulled off me. "Sis, you don't go around tackling people."

  "Fuck off Jake," Jack huffed shoving the guy away.

  "Princess, you alright?" Carter asked helping me up.

  "I'm ok," I said sitting down.

  "How long are you in town for?" Jack asked shoving Carter.

  "I came to a book fair," I shrugged laying my head on Carter's shoulder since he sat down beside me. "What about you? Anymore run ins with the law?"

  "What is she talking about Jack?" The guy asked.

  "Back off," Jack growled. "No, I haven't. Kicked my ex's ass the other day, he broke into my apartment. Dani you need to get a life away from books."

  "Shove it," I growled kicking her leg...or what I thought was her leg.

  "Mother fu..." the guy yelled before falling out of his chair holding his baby maker and I stared at him wide eyed.

  "Holy shit," Jack whispered before laughing. "You kicked him in the balls. Shit that's funny."

  "Sorry," I squeaked.

  "Don't worry about it," Carter chuckled. "You alright Jake?"

  "Awesome," Jake groaned. "Strong kick love."

  "Huh?"

  "Stop flirting before I smash you balls," Carter growled.

  "Easy," Jake grinned. "I'm the one that told him he should go after you."

  "Wha..."

  "Pizza...Jack you destroy my café I will hunt you down."

  "Fuck off, Robby." Jack smiled sweetly. "Hey we should ditch the boys."

  "No!" Carter and Jake yelled glaring at her.

  "Okay," Jack said holding her hands up. "Dani I love your hair who did it?"

🔻Dani's Braid

  "Carter," I shrugged taking a bite of my pizza

  "Carter's never offered to braid anyone else's hair," Jack said glaring at Carter.

  "I only braid Dani's," Carter said smirking at her. "How do you two know each other?"

  "College," I mumbled standing up. "I'll be right back."

  "Excuse me," an older man said when I walked out of the restroom. "Are you Daniella Savage?"

  "Yes," I said confused. "Do I know you?"

  "No, but you will." He said pulling a gun out, "Hope you told your boyfriend goodbye."

*Carter*

  "So your dating Dani?" Jack asked while I watched Dani disappear to the back.

  "No we're friends," I groaned glaring at her. "So don't start."

  "What I'm just curious," Jack smirked. "But do you wish you wer..."

  Jack was cut off when we heard a gunshot and yelling.

  "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

  "Your dead!"

  "CARTER!!!"

   "DANI!" I cursed running to the back freezing when I saw the scene.

{Quote:

"I wonder how many wishes a star can give." -Pooh}