Chapter Twenty Three

Scott's P.O.V

Ha! Stupid asshole didn't even think to get rid of her phone!

Every iphone has an app that you can use to find it if you ever lose it. Everyone who's ever come in contact with ann iphone should know that. So hiring someone to hack into Abby's apple account so we could search it wasn't all that hard.

"You really think Parker would take her?" Anna asks for the sixth time since we left my hosue. I'm starting to regret taking her with me.

"Will you please just look at this address and tell me if you recognize it?" I ask handing her the address I got out of my hacker. I figure that Anna might know where it is since she used to be good friends with Parker too. Anna stares at the paper for a few seconds before narrowing her eyebrows.

"It's Parker's cabin," Anna says turning to look at me. "His parents were never really around a lot so sometimes he would go there and have giant parties. It's a pretty long drive away."

"How long?" I ask glancing sideways at her.

"A good five hours," she says shrugging. Great, five hours driving with a girl who can barely go ten seconds without talking.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"-so that's why it didn't work out between me and Steven," Anna says. I'm five seconds away from strangling this girl, this is probably the twentieth story I've heard about one of her exes. I calm down a little bit when I see the street we're supposed to turn on. I park the car by the curb and step out, I made sure to park a block away from the actual cabin so Parker doesn't get suspisous if I were to park in front of his cabin.

"Why did you park so far away from the cabin?" Anna whines from behind me as she jogs to catch up with me.

"Cause if Parker really is here with Abby I'd rather not get caught," I sigh.

"Can you carry me then?" She asks. I guess her and her sister do actually have something in common: they're both lazy. Even if she does look and a act a little bit like Abby I refuse to carry her, instead I just quicken my pace.

I hear her mumble something under her breath before she continues to follow a few paces behind me. As we walk I immediately take notice of the giant cabin at the end of this dead end street, there aren't any other houses around it at all, so it's the only house on the street. I begin to jog and ignore the groan that I hear come from behind me.

When we reach the cabin I see a car in the driveway which means someone must be here. I wait for Anna to catch up with me and we duck and hide behind a bush.

"What do we do now?" She asks like she expects me to have already concocted a plan. I don't look at her as I stare at the cabin.

"You idiot," Anna lightly slaps the back of Scott's head. "You mean to tell me that the whole ride here you didn't even think of a plan?"