(minicat) neko heat

Mini's pov

Tyler and I where in the car driving back home from delirious' party. All of the sudden, I felt my ears pop out and my tail was standing straight up. My pupils shrinked and I stood frozen looking at Tyler. My stomach did turns and I felt a fuzzy feeling on my stomach. I saw Tyler look at me from the corner of his eyes and he looked at me. "Craig, have you never seen me drive before? Jesus looks like your about to kill someone" Tyler joked. I stood completely silent, not trusting my voice at all. "Craig? You okay?"

I nod and he frowns. "Your tail and ears are straight up" he said. I saw his hand leave the staring wheel and my eyes darted towards his hand. He touched the top of my head and rubbed my ears. I felt my mouth water and myself heat up. I gasped and pulled away from tyler's touch. "Craig?"

"Drive idiot" I said quietly. He looked at me weirdly "Your pupils are small" I gasped and I covered myself. "Stop it" i growled.

Time skip

Ones we parked outside the house I booked it. Booked. It. I graved my keys and opened the door as fast as I could and ran to my room.

Tyler's pov

I saw Craig run at the speed of light. "Jesus buddy, at least close the car door" I grumble. I got out of the car and closed both are doors. I went inside the house and closed the door behind me. I sit on the the Couch and turn on the TV. The football game was starting.

"Oooooh shit~ the game starting" I said feeling a smile appear in my lips. I was beginning to feel a little worried about Craig. He was acting weird and he his been inside the room for 4 minutes. "Is he taking a shit?" I asked. The curiosity got to me and I got up. I walked upstairs and looked for Craig. He wasn't in my room, or in the guest room, or in the restrooms. "He must be in his room" I said. I walked towards the door and as soon as I touch the handle and twisted it is came across a little click. Fucker locked the door.

I heard a quite moan. It made me back away from the door until my back hit the wall. I put my hand in my chest and sigh. "Oh fuck...I never felt so scared in my life until now..." I said. "Legit scared the day lights out of me"

More moans begun to come out of the room and I felt my jeans tighten. "No...nononono" I said.

"T-tyler~" I heard. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran downstairs and graved the keys for that room. I run back up and open the door. "Craig" I called. My eyes widen and I dropped the keys. His ear twitched and he opened one of his eyes. "TYLER!" He yelled as he let's go of his member and his fingers in his ass where removed.

It was mini. In his bed. Touching him self. 'Oh god! What was I thinking?! His on heat!'

"Mini?...is it the time?" I asked. Craig blushed and threw a pillow at me. "YES FUCK FACE! NOW LET ME FINISH!" He yelled. "No let me help you" I said. "Wha- A-aaah~" Craigs ears stand straight as my fingers go up and down the base of his erection. "N-no...a-ahh~ Tyler~" I heard mini moan. I licked my finger and rubbed the tip with that wet finger. "AAH~" Mini arches his back and his head falls back on the soft pillows. I rubbed the muscle and he twitches. "P-please!" He begged. "Please what?" I teased. "Fuck me!" Mini pleads. I ignored his pleads and kissed Craig softly.

Craig shuffles around but I smacked the top of his head and he gasped. He growled and I flipped him off. "Lemme enjoy you dammit" I mumbled. I heard Craig gasp as my lips touched his soft skin.

No one's pov

Tyler was looking at mini in the eyes for a while and mini blushed. "S-stop staring" Craig shyly said. Craig covered his face and rolled his eyes. "Idiot" Craig whispered. "Hey, don't cover yourself up....I'm not done admiring your beauty~" Tyler purred. Mini flushed a crimson color and uncovers his face. "There you go~"

Tyler graved the lube that was un top of the side table. He covered his fingers in lube and smirks. Tyler shoved 2 fingers inside the neko's entrance and mini gasped. His mouth water and his eye lids close. Shoulders and face turn pink and his breathing picked up.

"Ngh~ Ngh a-ahh~ Tyler!" Mini moaned. "Yes kitten?~" Tyler smirked at the nickname. "F-fuck me already! I can't take your tease!"

"Hmmmm I dunno~ we want to make sure your stretched out properly, don't we know?~"

"HYYAAAA~ no! Tyler.....ah ha ah~ please....you saw me stretch myself a ready just put it in!" Mini yelled. Craig pulled amd tugge on the pillow below and moaned.

Tyler smirked at the view and licked his lips. His pants are incredibly tight and he groans. "Okay then" Tyler said. He removed his pants and boxers and he positioned himself right in between Mini's entrance.

"Ready?" Tyler teased.

"YES! NOW PUT IT IN- OH GOD KYAAA!~ TYLER~" Mini moaned.

Tyler rams himself into mini as fast as he could. Mini was on cloud 9 right now. He felt amazingly good. Pleasure was the only thing he felt. Tyler would rub his ears and tug on the tail. "Ngh! T-tyler- I'm sooooo-ooo close!" Mini yelled. Craig throws his head back and scratches Tyler back as the pleasure was so unbelievably good, he couldn't make out any words. Only sounds and whines.

"Me t-too" Tyler warned.

Mini finally reached his orgasm and cried out in pleasure. "Nyah! Tyler~ a-aaah!" Mini's back arches as he lifts himself up from the comfy white bed.

The walls around tyler's dick tighten and he felt double the pleasure go thru his body. Tyler tightens his grip on mini's hips and he grunts as his seed covered the inside of mini.

They lay there, trying to cool off from there highs. No words where spoken, only to the gasping and panting sounds of the two exhausted males.

"I love you, Craig" Tyler said. His face turning a soft share of pink. Craigs eyes widen and his eyes sparkled. "TYLER!" Mini yelled.

Tyler gasped and mini pulled Tyler down towards his body and they kissed. Tyler takes a few seconds to recognize what the fuck was going on but kisses back.

Tyler pulled away and looked at mini. Mini smiled and giggled. "I love you too Tyler"

●■○■○■○□○■○♤○

A/n Sorry, I got kinda lazy during the end....I'm really tired...sorry orly again, if it's not good