Funny Quotes page 2

Thanks guys for voting!!!! :) you really made my day now here are some more quotes from me and my best friend Kamryn who helped me on some!

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"I am a ninja!"

"No you're not."

"Did you see me do that?"

"Do what?"

"Exactly. "

I'm NOT LAZY I'm just in my energy SAVING MODE!

I can't take this long distance relationship anymore! Fridge you're coming to my room!

We live in an age where pizza gets home to you before the police.

Old people at weddings always poke me and say, "You're next." So I decided to do the same at funerals.

When I was younger I used to think the moon followed us everywhere we went.

Friends don't let you do stupid things.

Awesome friends don't let you do stupid things... unless they go with you.

CINDERELLA IS PROOF THAT A NEW PAIR OF SHOES CAN CHSNGE YOUR LIFE!

God made every person different... he got tired by the time he reached china.

Who says NOTHING is impossible. I've been doing nothing for years.

I hate when people see me at the market and say, "Hey, what are you doing here?" And I'm like: "Oh you know, hunting elephants." -.-

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?

If you fall, I'll be there. -Yours truly Floor.

It's funny when people tell me to be quiet when I'm loud and then when I'm quiet they ask what's wrong with me.

How to tell someone that their breath stinks without hurting their feelings? Simple. "Hey, I'm bored. I know let's go brush our teeth it will be fun!"

Sitting in the cinema waiting until the movie starts only to have a human giraffe in front of you!

Arguing with a fool only proves there's two fools....

Me and you is freinds. You smile... I smile

you hurt...I hurt

you cry...I cry

you jump off a bridge...I'm sure going to miss your phone calls.

When I see a cow I see three things.

1. Milk

2.cheese

3. burger

There you go my people! Hoped you enjoyed this one as much as the other one!!! Same thing if you want more quotes, 3 more votes at least!!!!! Thanks guys!!!

♥ Gracie ♥