Getting asked out and slaps

My alarm clock beeps very loudly. I open my eyes. I take my hand and turn it off. I get out of bed to get ready.

I take a shower and put my uniform on. I grab my bag and slide down the banister. I run through the big common room. I open the door and run out. I look back to see that the door has disappeared. I go to the great hall for breakfast.

"Hey guys!" I say to the trio.

"Hey Ava we were just waiting for you. Harry has something to ask you." Hermione says.

"What do you want to ask me Harry?" I ask.

"Oh. Nothing." Harry says.

Then all of a sudden Fred comes running in. George following him. Fred reaches me first.

"Ava, will you go to the ball with me?" Fred asks.

"Um sure." I respond. I blush. His face lights up. Then he runs out.

"Yes!" He yells as he reaches the door. I blush harder.

I see Harry glare at Fred. Then I look around the room to see some boys glare at Fred also. Then I see at the Slytherin table to see that that blonde kid Malfoy is also glaring.

Vic starts walking up to me.

"I thought you like Harry." He says in a whisper.

"Shhhhh! I still do but he didn't ask me and Fred is my friend." I say in a whisper.

After breakfast I walk back up to my room. It is a Saturday so no classes. Then I get pulled back. I turn to see the Malfoy kid.

"Hey! Get off of me!" I yell.

He pushes me against a wall. He starts kissing me. He holds my arms back. I struggle. I pull my arm from his grasp. I slap him in the face. He holds his hand up to his face. I run away.

"I will get you." He yells after me. 

I run to my room. I sit in the common room. Tears stream down my face. Then Hermione comes in.

"Hey Ava can I borrow-. Hey what's wrong." She says coming up to me. She rubs my back.

"Malfoy kissed me." I say struggling.

"That boy." She says harshly. "I'll be right back."

She runs out. 5 minutes later she comes back with Harry.

"Victor, Ron, Fred and George are probably going to kill Malfoy." Hermione says. I chuckle.

"Are you ok?" Harry asks.

"N-no." I say stuttering.

He cradles me in his chest. I sob. He smells like cologne. We stay like that for about 15 minutes.

Vic, Ron, Fred and George come in with blood on there knuckles. The twins look furious with Harry.

We stay in the common room for the rest of the day watching muggle Christmas movies.