Chapter 17

Character's Secret ^_^ 

Just realized that I gave my female Character Jasper (Levi girl friend) a male name 0.o ....like who does that! But the cool part is she was name after a very cool hot sexy vampire <3 From twilight 'New Moon' Jasper Hale......... 

I might even make her last name hale............ at least that's feminine XD

Pictures of the Indian twins, also the dance lean on that the girls are practicing. 

Dedicate this chapter to @devxde for being a supportive reader thank you for the vote Spam I hope you continue reading.

I could get all the attention in the world, But it won't matter if I don't get yours. ~Santa-Elf

"Lets take it from the top girls!" I yelled. We all fell into position, I  was in front with my hand  clasping my hands in front of my face standing as straight as possible. we were making a cheer routine on the song lean on by major lazer. We also planned to make this our entrance dance to the championships. Everything had to be perfect, even our four new members, Kaavya and Kamya the twins, Jessica and Quenzy . They had their own uniqueness and it was totally the twins idea to do an Indian dance since there were transfer students from India I thought we could all learn a few good old indie dance style. 

"I dont even see the point in this" Lexi complain. "I had a better idea and your letting some amateurs had a say in what we should do" She complain. 

"Are you questioning my leadership quality Lexi?"  I asked her daringly. 

"Actually from two days ago when u began wearing sloppy PJ's to school I had" She retorted. 

I just laughed. 

"I'm still captain don't forget that" I warned.

"Sadly" She commented. 

"Lexi Benitez your level as a second in command has been degraded to a third. Brittany congratulations on becoming the second head on this team"

"You can't do that!" Lexi streaked. 

"I just did" I told her in my mono tone. 

"Your just acting like a bitch. First you got my brother arrested now your degrading me!"

Did she just call me a bitch?

"Lexi Benitez your level as a third in command has been degraded. Chrissy congratulations on becoming the third head in this team" 

Chrissy suddenly screamed and did a little happy dance while lexi released an exaggerated  huffed and began walking away. 

"If you leave this practice your no longer on the team" I sang.

She just huffed and lay on the ground flat in front of the mirrors in the training room.

Everything else ran smoothly, We all were familiar with the new indie moves now. With in about two more weeks straight of practice we can perfectly declare that we will be ready for the championships ahead.

"How was school?" My dad asked as I got in the car back. 

"Same old same old" I muttered gazing through the window.

"Then it was great" 

"The complete opposite" With  that said I gazed through the window as the rain began to trickle down the window. 

I was too so lost in time right now that I didn't even notice I had reached home. 

"We're home" Dad whispered while getting out. I sat still in the car just thinking while looking out the window. I didn't even notice that he parked inside the garage rather than out side in the front yard.