1. NOTE/EXAMPLES

INTRODUCTION

(If you're interested in looking at my work I'd recommend starting from the last chapter. You can also go to chapter 4 to see examples)

Hi there, I'm turquoisedust! I just wanted to let you know that most of this book from here to chapter 30 (it's called Welcome Back!) was written/published when I was in grade 7. So it's practically full of spelling and grammatical errors and very cringeworthy. I hope you can over look these (somehow) and just scroll through the covers :)))

I really could edit all of it now, but I choose to let everything be as it is including the cover, chapter titles etc. Because this was my most read book and something I took alot of interest in back then so I'd like to keep it the way it is you know as a souvenir. (I hope it makes sense)

I'm resuming this book now because I still really like editing. I don't know if I'll be able to devote as much time as I did before but I'll try!

Rules, forms etc used to be in this chapter first, hence all the comments. However, I've reorganized the chapters now and you can find Rules and Forms in chapters 2/3!

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

WARNNG SLOW DELIVERIES!
In order to prevent confusion I'll message you as soon as I start working on your cover so that you aren't left waiting :)

***RULES/FORMS NEXT CHAPTER(S)***