Chapter 4

Peter pov-

I was finishing my homework at around 6.

Dinner would be at 6:30 and it would only be Nat, Clint, Steve, and I. Bruce is working on something in his lab, Tony is at a party thing with Pepper, Wanda is out with her friends, and Thor is on Asgard.

When I finish my homework, I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower. Once I'm done, I get dressed and head down to the kitchen.

Everyone is already there when I enter. They are just sitting at the table looking bored.

"Did you order the pizza yet" I ask

"No" Clint says

"Why" I ask

"Nobody wanted to call" Clint explained "I said that I wasn't doing it this time, then Nat wouldn't call and neither would Steve."

"Oh my God." I exclaim "give me the phone"

They all grin and I call the pizza place.I make our order and they smile at me.

"Im not paying" I say

"Of course not. Tony is" clint pulls out a clip of money

"Did you steal that, Clint?" Steve asks

"No"

"Don't lie" Steve says

"Yes" Clint admits

"Okay"

"Aren't you going to make me give it back" clint asks

"No. I don't want to pay, so it's better off this way" Steve says and we all laugh.

When the pizza gets here, Clint goes to pay, while Steve and I get the pizzas.

We sit down to eat when my phone rings

Nat gets it before me.

"Who's Percy" she asks

"Oh, she's just a friend" I say

"She's his crush" Clint tells her

"Oooh" Nat teases me

"Just give me my phone, before it stops ringing" she hands me the phone and I answer, walking out of the room

"Hello"

"Peter," she sounds scared "I need your help. I'm really hurt ba-"

She stops ubruptly and I hear some static, then it sounds like she dropped the phone

"Percy?" I ask "are you still there"

I hang up the phone and go to the elevator. I run in the direction of her apartment. She told me at school that she lived in this cheap apartment on 1st Ave. I don't know the apartment number.

I don't want to go through the front, so I climb the fire escape. She also told me that her room is next to the fire escape, so I got lucky there.

I see the fire escape and it's broken. I use a dumpster nearby to jump onto the ladder. Climbing the stairs, I look into windows, trying to see which one Percy is in. I really hope she is home and in her room.

I get to a room with a closed window. I can barely see inside, but I can see blood on the window.

'Oh shit'

I open the window and climb through.

I see a girl. She is on the floor, laying on her stomach. Her hair is a mess and she is covered in blood.