Chapter 14: Suffering From Kiss Withdrawal

Dedicated to DarknessAndLight because the only reason I haven't updated yet is because I was reading awesomeness that is the book "I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know" If you're willing to read 88 chapters of pure humor, romance, and a bunch of other greatness, read this book!

I even dare you.

You'll LOVE Blake, trust me. ;)

Started reading the sequel but I promise I'll update soon :P

 READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END :) Enjoy!! 

*~*

*Adrian's POV* 

"I'd punch him 50 miles away, make Dylan cut off his balls, and then bury him alive."

"Thank you!"

It was the day after the whole meeting with Thomas and Macey has been avoiding me ever since. Hours filled with no contact with her in any way, shape, or form. And that was bothering me.

A lot.

Each time I would approach her, Macey eyes would widen and it was like someone hit the complete panic mode button. A simple locker visit had Macey closing her locker on her hair in a rush. As amusing as it was, this was no laughing matter.

Students lingered around at the front of the school. After the last bell, I ordered the whole gang to meet up so we could talk this through. The girls had noticed Macey's shaken behaviour when she arrived at dance practice the other day. Throughout the periods, each of them noticed that Macey was unusually quite than normal. 

Brynn and Amber started to question Macey's motives when she distanced herself as far away as possible from me. Math class's seating chart didn't really give her an option to do that but she had completely ignored my attempts to talk to her then.

After the last bell, Macey was up and out the door faster than the quarterback on the last game. This gave me the perfect opportunity to tell the guys what happened and for their opinions. Brynn had obviously agreed to my comparison of me getting ordered to never kiss Macey again was like forbidding her love for One Direction. The consequences were slightly different from mine but the same concept was still implied. 

Thomas was a dead man if he were to literally forbid me my privilege. The fact that Macey was now treating me like I'm a contagious disease was really pushing Thomas's funeral date closer than planned.

Dylan leaned against the tree and scowled. "Your manager's an ass." 

"I know." I sighed. My fingers drummed repeatedly on the stair step I was sitting on. My knee bobbed up and down as I stared forward with a puckered mouth.

Chase laughed from next to me. "When was the last time you kissed Macey?"

My movements halted briefly as I sorted through my memories. When was the last time I kissed Macey? "Halloween night." I finally remembered.

Brandon clucked his tongue on the inside of his cheek. I glared at the smirk forming on his face. "Somebody suffering from kiss withdrawal, Aidy Wady?" He teased in a childish voice, pouting his bottom lip at me.

"Says the guy who hasn't kissed his girlfriend yet." I shot back.

That wiped the smirk right off of Brandon's face and caused Brynn to tense up beside him. Amber nudged me with her shoulder. "They're not official yet." She whispered to me.

Chase snorted from his spot on the railing. "Seriously?" He gave the two a deadpanned look. "It's been weeks, man. I expected you to have fu–"

"Chase!" Dylan hissed. Chase pulled an innocent face and shrugged. Brynn left her spot by Brandon and sat next to Amber, hiding her reddened face on her shoulder in embarrassment.