Thugs and Hood Love 21

Brittany POV

Wassup y'all. It's been a good Lil minute since y'all been updated bout my life. Too damn long if you ask me. Frfr. So let me update y'all bout some shit that's been going on.

Gotta start off by saying that me and my boo Smoke still starting strong. And if you were to ask me, I plan on making it stay exactly how it is. But we ain't been exactly attached to each others hips. Since Aria got shot, he been back working on the block with my brother trying to find out what the fuck went down that day.

I now know how my girl Lyric be feeling now. Waiting up for Smoke ass all times of the fucking night. Thinking the worst shit done happened to his ass. Like being the next nigga to be on the news for getting killed. Or that he been caught by the Feds. Ya know, shit like that.

Yeah, I know. I need to start getting used to this type of stuff. But I can't. I done fell hard on my ass for Smoke. Don't ass me how. Or when. And damn sure not why. Because I honestly don't know the answer to neither question.

Okay, next. I'm sure you realized by now that I done moved out of Billy's house. I'm sure you know why. And if you don't, I'll tell you why.

All Billy and Lyric ass do day in and day out is argue. And fight. 24/7. For some odd reason, they ain't been fucking. Or at least not when I be there. But i know they argue faithfully every damn day. That right there I do know.

But they gone outta town for a lil while since it's Valentine's Day weekend. They left yesterday morning. Suppose to come back tomorrow morning. Y'all know Billy can't be away from the street Forgot where Billy said. But I do know that it's somewhere in Florida. I hope they ass don't go acting an ass down there. But already know they are. They act up anywhere. At anytime.

Let's see what else been happening. Rayven and Shawn been going strong too. At first I wasn't sure bout Rayven, but over time I started to like her. She cool as fuck. For real. The night at the club when me, Lyric, and Kayla got to fighting, her ass stood there like a fucking lump on a log. Shit pissed me off. She was supposed to have been down for the ride. But she ain't do shit. But Ion mad at her anymore. Now that I think about it, I never really was. Just a Lil upset.

But when she went dumb on the receptionist at the hospital, I found out she another gutter chick. Just like me and ny main bitch Lyric.

Ummm, what else been goin on in the hood. Ih yeah, I forgot to update ya bout Aria and Chris. They still together. Don't know how. Cause Aria just like ha damn sister, Lyric. She likes to argue bout anything with Chris. Surprised he didn't leave ha ass by now. Hope he don't cause Aria young ass is in love.

Okay, that's bout all. Or should I say that that's bout all that comes to mind right now.

Right now me and Rayven at the park lookin at our boys play basketball. And by our boys I mean Smoke, Shown, and every other nigga that's part of the squad.

"So have you heard from Lyric," Rayven asked me.

"Nope," I said while popping the p. "I did talk to Billy when they were on their way over to his jet."

"Billy got a jet," Rayven said in surprise.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Come on now, Rayven. I thought you already knew that right there," I said.

"Well I didn't, Rayven said before she joined in on my laughing spree.

"Well, yeah. Billy and Shawn got one. Smoke lost all his shit when he went in the pin," I told Rayven.

"Were y'all talking then,"

"Somewhat. I used ti put money on his shit book and all that shit. We became friends. And soon became something more without either one of us knowing. So here we are now it's," I said as I shrugged my shoulders.