Chapter 2

{Emily's POV}

Today is the day. They are going to tell their secret to me and it has to be a big one since they always tell me their secrets. I woke up and went to the kitchen to make some cereal, I still hadn't forgotten about my experience with Nightwing and Robin. They seem really nice. My dad joined me for breakfast.

"Good Morning sunshine, we have good news." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"My old friend Bruce invited us over to his house and to his charity ball!" He answered.

"Are you serious! I can't wait." I said very happy.

"'So when are we going to visit him?" I asked.

"Today at 4 o'clock. And they are going to pick us up" He said. I was going to meet Nightwing and Robin at 10 o'clock so that wasn't a problem at all.

"Good!" I said back

"I'll be gone until 3 and after that I'll go pick you up with the ride." He said before leaving for work. Since it's vacation and I haven't had anything to do I thought that I could do some research on those two. I sat behind my laptop and started writing Robin first. Millions of pictures showed up of him swinging from building to building. I clicked on one of the pictures and I came on the Gotham City News site. 'Robin does it again!' was the topic, I continued reading and came on the conclusion that he's pretty badass. Next was Nightwing. I typed his name and found a lot more pictures than I did with the Robin. I red some articles and looked at a lot of pictures and came to the conclusion that Nightwing was the first Robin. I also found some funny pictures of him with his first Nightwing suit. I laughed so much.

"Hey I had some wardrobe malfunctions back then okay!" I heard behind me. I turned around and saw Nightwing sitting at my window frame.

"I thought we were going to meet up at 10?" I said smirking.

"Yeah, but I got bored and since you're behind that computer for almost 4 hours I thought I'd come and visit you." He said also smirking. I looked at him wide eyed.

"4 hours!?" I said looking at the clock, it was almost half past 3.

"Oh now, I need to get ready!" I said looking worried at Nightwing.

"Why are you seeing someone?" He said smirking again!

"No, I'm going to meet Bruce Wayne in his mansion." I said running to my closet and looking for something decent to wear.

"Here let me help you." He said walking over to my closet. He took out a black top with lace at the arms and light blue jeans with my white converse underneath it. I went to the bathroom and put it on with my hair in a ponytail. When I came back Nightwing whistled at me.

"Looking good." He said.

"Back of hero. I'm 15 and you're like 20 or something?" I said after I chuckled.

"22 to be exact. But I'm glad I look younger than I am." He said happy. I looked at the time 5 minutes to 4.

"Thanks for helping me. I wouldn't even be done choosing what to wear by 5 o'clock!" I said relieved.

"No problem princess!" He said and he jumped out of my window.

"Try to use a door next time." I said.

"I heard that!" He yelled. I chuckled and went downstairs and got in the limo. It was a black shiny one.

"Guess he likes to keep it classy." I said to my father.

"That's Bruce." He said. We arrived at a big creme coloured mansion and I started to get nervous.

"What if he doesn't like me dad?" I asked. He put his hand on my shoulder.