Chapter twenty

Copyright © Marcy N 2013

Earlier that same day

Angelo watched Rob Tee off . "So did you tell her yet?"

"No, I plan on doing that today at lunch."

"Why the hold up?" They walk to the ball.

"We had a couple of announcements that took top priority and French and her mom had an argument over us getting married in Vegas."

Angelo laugh as Rob swung missing the ball and his balance.

"You what? Did I hear you right."

"Yes."

"You have a ball an chain."

"I have a wife."

"This is terrible, I'm truly alone now , no best bud to hang with."

"Naww we can still hang just not as much."

"You've becoming domesticated and I'll have to restore to hanging with  Joey."

" There's something else."

"More. What eles?"

"Where expecting quadruplets."

Angelo watched his friend fake a faint on the green..other golfers coming over to see if everything was ok. Then when they noticed he was faking they walked away laughing.

"Get up Rob. You Idiot." Angelo looked down at his friend kicking him to get him up."

"I am doing the reenactment."

"What reenactment."

"You after you got that news."

"Fuck you Rob." He gave him a hand up..

"My friend is married with children on the way."

"Yeah."

"You know the crazy part Angelo, I didn't even peep the wedding band until now."

"We put them on last night."

"Man I'm thinking you should have told Frenchy sooner."

"She'll be mad but we'll be ok."

"Yeah famous last words."

Francesca arrived at Angelo's office  early deciding to order lunch rather than go out.  Greeted by the guard she went up office. "Hi Ms. Moretti the young blonde secretary greeted Francesca with a smile.  They would have to officially announce that they were married soon. "Hi Carla, is he back from golfing yet?"

" No not yet, he said for you to wait for him in the office.

Francesca smiled at Carla who keep eyeing her belly.  She watch the turmoil on the girls face as she battled with the decision of asking about her baby bump. "When are you due Ms. Moretti?"

"In two months. I wish they would come on."

"They?"

"Yeah it's a small group.

"Wow, Mr. Binochi must be excited."

"We both are."

Francesca entered the office after Carla informed her that she was leaving for lunch walking over to the desk she sat down to rest her legs and admire the view of the city below.

"Surprise Baby."

Francesca turned  in the chair coming into the office from a  secret elevator was a tall very attractive blonde.