.02|Woozi

Woozi rested in the grass, letting the breeze blow in his soft pink hair. He then sat up, slowly opening his eyes, and his gaze roamed around the field behind his house.

He looked at the pond in front of him, smiling to himself. Something made him happy about the beautiful sight of water lilies.
~~~~
Woozi sat in his classroom the next day, doodling in his notebook. He sat alone, no one wanted to sit next to him. They thought he was weird, a freak, because he couldn't talk. At first he was hurt by it, he asked his parents to transfer but they refused because he already moved around to different schools too much. The teasing died down thankfully, though.

He didn't even realize someone slide into the empty seat next to him. He turned his head slowly, afraid it was some classmate getting ready to mess with him, only to be greated by a blond haired beaming boy,"Hi, my name's Soonyoung," the blond haired boy said, holding out his hand waiting for it to be shaken.

Woozi stared at the hand, and lifted his own hand up cautiously, getting ready to shake the boy's hand but then he heard comments around the room like:

He better get away from that freak.

Hoshi's so nice, too nice. He wouldn't want to have the freak rub off on him.

Wow, Jihoon might get to cocky with his new "freind".

Woozi quickly put his hand down, and bit his lip, his eyes glued to his paper.

Soonyoung looked around the room before asking Woozi what was wrong, only to be ignored.

He thought that the comments had stopped, but because of the presence of a new seatmate, they started again.