Chapter Eleven

A/N: Thanks for reading guys, I'm not so sure about this chapter, I had a bit of writers block and had to try and get it done despite that. The next chapter should be good though. I have a favour to ask you but I'll wait until the end of the chappie, enjoy guys! xx

                                                                         ~ ~ ~

By the eight day mark Stiles was mildly agitated, if mildly was a synonym for substantially. He just wanted Derek to break already so that they could get back to being normal. Well, normal-ish.

Derek was still trying to find a new place and much to Stiles’ annoyance that meant being all friendly with the girl at the real estate agent. He managed to find enough energy for a pout every time Derek spoke about his house hunting. Not only did Derek find it hilarious but Stiles’ possessiveness and jealousy made him want to show him exactly why he had no need for it but he was far too proud to break first.

The problem with a bet like this was that both of them were as stubborn as each other.

Stiles lay on his couch, his legs draped over Derek who was reading a book he had found lying around. He had his laptop resting on his stomach and shuffled his weight around every few minutes to get comfortable. Every time he wriggled about Derek sighed before going back to reading.

On about the sixth time he slammed the book into his knees. “Stiles! Do you ever just sit still? If you can’t get comfortable go and do it somewhere else.” He huffed and Stiles shut the laptop.

“Calm down! What got into you?” He put the laptop on the floor and smiled over at Derek who just gave him a dark scowl before slowly going back to his reading.

Stiles was watching his eyes move from side to side and Derek could feel his stare burning into him.

“What are you doing?” He said, not looking up.

“Nothing why?”

“You’re staring at me.”

“How can you tell?”

“Stop it Stiles.” He never looked up from the pages and Stiles rolled his eyes.

“Fine.” He looked around the room, he was bored.

He sighed a little before a smiled crept onto his face. He inched himself a little to the left. He waited a few seconds before inching back to the right. He saw Derek clench his jaw and when he started to stretch himself out Derek threw his legs off of him and stood up.

“Seriously Stiles! Why do you have to be a constant annoyance?” He stared down at him and growled a little.

Stiles grinned and grabbed him by the arm to pull him down to the couch. Derek immediately crouched over him, his hips straddling Stiles’ waist. He reached down to grab the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. As he tossed it to the ground he raised an eyebrow at Stiles whose eyes had dropped for a second to admire Derek’s naked torso.