•TEN•

Cameron's POV

I kept my distance as I walked behind her on the sidewalk.

There were lots of other people there on the busy street, but it still felt like it was just us.

I barley know this girl, and now I'm following her around town, keeping an eye on her, trying to make sure she "Stays safe"

I'm pretty sure it's more than that though, so I'll have to talk to Hayes about it later.

Do you still see her?-Hayes

Yes, I'm walking behind her. What do you want me to do?- Cameron

Just keep an eye on her.- Cameron

Hayes, this is really stupid. I'm not about to follow her around all day.- Cameron

Please! You said you would.- Hayes

Ok, but I'm not doing this the whole day, and she's a grown ass woman. I think she can handle herself.- Cameron

I bumped into someone causing me to drop my phone face-down onto the ground.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about that." I heard a voice say, then looked down and saw Gabby.

"Oh, no, it's fine. It was my fault." I said, trying to hide my annoyance.

I bent down and picked up my phone to see that the screen was cracked and I continued walking even though I was pissed. She's behind me right now, so I don't even know what to do. I'm supposed to be following her.

Hayes, I dropped my fucking phone and now the screen is cracked, plus I'm not even following her anymore. Can I just do this tomorrow or something?-Cameron

Fine. I'm serious though. You have to keep a close eye on her.- Hayes

Ok- Cameron

This is bullshit. If he can't do it himself I don't think I should be doing it. Yeah, he's one of my best friends, but I don't think I should be doing this for him.

I turned my phone off and shoved it back into my pocket.

I turned around and walked back down the street to my car.

Hopefully it won't be as bad as it was today.

// Damn, I write really short and shitty chapters. \\