XVII

Dexton's pov-

I ran to the reception area of the hospital where a woman in her middle age was standing "excuse me, can you please tell me where i can find Cass-Ms Cassidy Valentine, she is an emergency patient i believe" the receptionist looked at her computer screen and took a minute to answer i was getting restless "room no 305, take left" i literally ran to the direction mouthing thank you as my bodyguard struggled to keep pace with me.

A doctor was standing outside her room i rushed to him "can ii see Cassidy" i asked in panic "you may go inside after 30 minutes right now some tests are going on and i believe you are the person i talked to " i simply nodded as the doctor continued "if you need call her family members" i turned around to take out my phone and called Sofia- i hope her mobile number is still the same "hello" she said as i answered immediately "Cassidy is in hospital please come fast i will message you the address" i said but my voice broke i need to get a grip . a sudden breath intake was taken i could hear some squealing it sounded as if a small child was there when i heard another voice shouting this time it sounded familiar, wait it was Cara's voice "are you with Cara" i asked "yep, i will talk to you later i am coming" Sofia answered and hung up. I was actually not surprised to know Cara was there because Sofia, Cara and Cassidy are really close but when Cassidy left Cara was out of contact with her. I should have expected them to reunite.

I was still waiting outside with my head in between my hand as my bodyguard approached me "sir i just went out and the entrance is crowded by media people" i shacked my head in disbelieve cant these people just understand that my personal life was none of their business? "Mr Anderson you can go inside but the patient is still asleep" i rushed inside the moment the doctor said.

Cassidy laid there on the hospital bed with a pale face there were like hundred of medical pipes attached to her, oh god. A tear slipped down my eyes as i took place beside her and sat on the stool taking her hand in mine.

I took Cassidy's hand in mine and gripped it tightly. I was too scared to leave her hand i looked at her face and shifter the lock of hair that covered her beautiful face.

"You remember the day when we said our vows Cassidy? I was the happiest man alive on earth that day when you said 'i do'. I still remember the first time i saw you and the moment i laid my eyes on you i realised you were the most beautiful women i ever saw. I remember when we went to the beach together and for the first time you said 'i love you'. I remember the day when i proposed you." I started sobbing at the memories and continued "le-lets forget the divorce alright i love you so much we settle it out and then we can live happily as we used to and if you want i will leave you also okay bu-but just wake up. I can't see you like this it kills me" i kept babbling as tear after tear slipped down my eyes and soon darkness took over.

Cassidy's POV-

Darkness

Death

Anna

Dexton

Me

A number of things were going through my mind but the worst was the part that my head hurt like shit i tried to open my eyes but it was too bright after several tries when i opened my eyes i felt something heavy on my hand i looked down and to my surprise it was Dexton he was asleep and his face was drained with dry tears i swiftly tried to draw my hand but the moment i did Dexton looked up as more tears started coming down his face.

I knew one thing very well and that was the fact that Dexton rarely cried it was difficult to make him cry but at this moment he looked so vulnerable and sad that it took my heart away.

"De-De-Dexton" i tried to speak but my throat was dry i pointed to the water as pain shot through my arms but Dexton got the hint and smiled a sad smile bringing a glass of water to me.i was drinking the water when the door burst open and Cara, Sofia rushed in it took me a moment to realise Anna was not there and panic took over me where did they keep my princess . both of them started babbling at the same time as Dexton got up to take a leave but i caught his wrist he turned around as i shacked my head indicating i did not want him to leave he just smiled and said "i need some air-" with that he placed a soft kiss on my fore head and left me.

Both Cara and Sofia were looking at me with a smile on their face and i knew the reason so i just cut in "where is Anna?" i asked as Cara looked away guiltily and said "Grand ma is here, she came yesterday we dropped Anna their" i looked at them and spoke in a clear yet angry tone "what?" they looked at each other and back at me "sorry Cassidy, we were worried about you and we decided to take the step and Grand Ma is a bit angry from you but i could see the happiness in her eyes" i looked away . Now i will have to talk to Granny but the worst part is she is going to be angry as much as Granny favours me she is going to be angry but i know she will take great care of Anna.

Now to think i need Dexton ............he is my weakness and my strength....................

______________________________________________

VOTE'..............COMMENT...................FOLLOW

Confession- I have never read Harry Potter and I do not intend to in the future aswell.