Bad Boy Love~ Part 14

"Every guy has secrets Maya, you just haven't discovered Ryan's yet," Jake mumbled.

"Oh yeah?" I laughed, "So what's your secret Mr. Bad Boy?" I chuckled.

There was a long silence before I turned to face him.

He was as red as a tomato, and he wouldn't make any eye contact with me. Jake just stared at the ground in deep thought. His dark blue eyes had lost their glisten, and he seemed really sad and depressed.

"You don't want to know," he mumbled before pushing past me to go into his room.

"Uhh," I sat there dumbfounded as I tried to process what had just happened. Why was he so upset about? I pondered to myself.

I was about to call out for him, but his door slammed shut and left me standing in the hall way.

"Weird," I mumbled to myself as I walked into my room to find George and his friend going through my underwear drawer.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted as the two boys turned to look at me with red faces.

"Uhhh," they stuttered while looking around for an excuse.

"Get out!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Jake walked through the door and looked at the both of them, and then to me.

"Why are we shouting?" he asked with his eyes scrunched up.

"THEY," I emphasized, "Were going through my," I stuttered, why was I so embarrassed about this when Jake was around? "Uhhhhh..... my.. ummm," I rambled.

"Spit it out," said Jake annoyed.

"My underwear drawer," I said in a silent voice that trailed off into silence.

It fell silent before Jake groaned.

"Really George?" Jake complained, "We talked about this before she came here!" he said while rubbing his forehead.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," said George in a quiet tone.

"C'mon," breathed Jake as he opened the door, "I need to talk to you and your friend alone," he said as George and his other friend walked out the door and into Jake's room.

Jake exited my room and left me alone to clean up the mess that George and his friend left behind.

Several minutes later, Jake came into my room again.

"Sorry about them," he mumbled while leaning up against the now closed door.

"It's fine," I said while sorting things around my room. "They are just curious boys," I laughed slightly.

"Yeah," he chuckled in return.

I heard him walk over behind me and just stand there. It made me feel really awkward to think that he was just watching me.

"So," I said in a light voice.

I heard him take more steps towards me before I could practically feel him breathing on me.

I turned around and he was only a few inches away from me, I had no where to move.

He put his hands on the desk behind me so that I was practically trapped in the small space in between his arms, him, and the desk.

I thought he was about to say something, but he just stared into my eyes. My breath caught inside of me as I just stared into his deep blue eyes.

I wanted to just reach out and pull off his shirt before pushing him onto my bed, but I knew I couldn't betray Ryan like that... It was so tempting though.

He started leaning in closer to me and my eyes never closed, I just stared at him... almost frightened, but I don't know why. I felt my hands start to shake, and I had to keep them from grabbing his body and pulling him into me.

I gazed at him as he leaned in and my eyes shut, and with shaking lips I felt him grab something off of the desk behind me and walk away.

My eyes popped open as I looked up to see him standing in the corner with my...

Journal.

The journal that I write everything about my life in.

"A journal!" he cheered in amusment.

"Jake, no!" I shouted in dismay. I can't believe I actually thought that scummy thing was about to kiss me, but the worst part is that I can't believe I was about to kiss him back.

"I can't believe that you have a journal!" he laughed as he started fluttering through the pages and reading off random events.

He used the kiss as a distraction to grab my journal! Asshole!

"Jake, please!" I cried out while charging him, but he just bumped me onto the floor.

I knew i had to fake getting hurt, so I faked my wrist. "Ow!" I cringed as I pulled my wrist into my lap.

He looked down at me with a worried look before snickering, "Nice try, Princess!" he shouted while reading about Katie's boyfriend she had in middle school.

I have had that journal forever, I got it when I was in 5th grade, and it was a gigantic journal with tiny handwriting crammed in everywhere, along with other papers with notes on them.

"Oh!" he laughed, "Johnny Silverstean tried to kiss you behind the lockers in 8th grade, but you slapped him!" he teased while running around my room.

"I'm going to kill you!" I screamed in frustration. I tried to run at him again, but he easily moved to the side and avoided my blast.

"And turns out that there is a letter from," his voice trailed off as he calmed down and looked up at me in surprise.

He had gotten to the most personal part I had in my journal... the part that even I was uncertain about.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I slowly put my head down in embarrassment. I can't believe he would be that much of a jerk.

"I'm sorry," he choked out.

"Just get out of my room," I said as I turned and faced the wall.

I heard him set my notebook back down on my desk, slowly turn around, and walk out of my bedroom door, closing it on his way out.

I fell onto my bed and hugged my pillow. I reached over and grabbed my journal from my desk before flipping to the page he had read.

He knew my secret, and I still didn't know his.

~A/N~

Well Damn!!! What was her journal entry that he read.... and what was Jakes secret? I guess you will have to keep reading!

You guys have some pretty messed up minds when it came to Jake's secret :D It is so hard to just pick one!!! You guys are too funny.

I guess the winner is @biebsOLLG who said "He has two dicks and that's why every girl wants to be with him."

It made sense, and it was funny.

Runner up were all of the people that mentioned strippers, turtle porn, bi polar hamsters, ballsacks, superheros, unicorns, and gayness... or how ever you say it. :D

That was very messed up.... but I laughed at it! :) Then again... I laughed at all of them.

I had some weird thing where my phone cut off half of the comments, so it was really hard for me to pick a winner without being able to read any comments....

♥ Vote ♥

☆ Comment ☆

♣ Fan ♣

◇ Follow @biebsOLLG ◇

Thanks! :) - Morgan L.