The Favour

****IMPORTANT INFORMATION (November 2023)

MY FAKE BOYFRIEND IS NOW AVAILABLE IN KINDLE AND PAPERBACK FORM ON AMAZON.

PLEASE PURCHASE AND HELP SUPPORT MY WRITING. 

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE GAVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE AND TO THE RR AS WELL! EVERY PURCHASE WILL MAKE A DIFFERNCE AND HELP ME MOVE FULLY INTO WRITING. LINK IS BELOW: 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0CMJZF8WB/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1699838216&sr=8-1

If you cannot buy it's fine, please go to the link and leave a review if you liked the book here, that would be so great!

LOVE TO ALL WHO  HELP ♡***

***

I'm S. A. A and I am officially a member of Wattpad! I've been reading for a while now and I've recently become interested in dwelling in the writing arts. So I thought Wattpad would be a great way to exercise this desire!

Also, just wanted to add a few additional messages.

1) I do apologise if the story starts off a bit rubbish, but I haven't edited it from when I had first written it at 15 so it can be cringe sometimes

2) The characters can be triggering sometimes but bear with for the character development

3) And, finally, the story is nearly completed here and I am updating it daily! That's right! Daily!!

I hope you guys enjoy reading my book as much as I enjoy writing it!

So, here goes nothing. I present.. My Fake Boyfriend

S. A. A

______________________

It was almost time. A minute left on the clock until it struck 3 - the end of school. Gathering all my papers, I stuffed them carelessly into my binder. At long last- the weekend was here.

The bell rung and I remained seated, hoping to wait out the crowd of 'kids' stampeding their way to the door. When all was clear, I stood up, waved tiredly to the teacher and trudged outside the classroom and into the bleak hallways.

It was a Friday, the last day of school till Monday and, honestly, there was not a more joyous occasion. School was a horror-ridden nightmare, especially when spent alone.

I sighed heavily and opened my locker. Throwing my books in, I turned to glance at myself in the small mirror attached to the wall of the locker door, studying my reflection. My brown hair was up in a pony tail, giving a perfect view of my face. Two brown doe eyes stared back at me and I sighed heavily at the blatant lack of effort I had given into my appearance when getting ready every morning.

"You can keep looking, but it won't change what you look like." A voice sneered teasingly from behind me. I whirled on my heel to come face to face with Britney Sanders- otherwise referred to as the girl who had bullied me as soon as she was capable of forming a full sentence. I hated her, but I couldn't deny the fact that, no matter how fake Britney looked, she was what I aspired to look like. She was gorgeous. Her blonde hair cascaded smoothly down her back, outlining her slim jawline. She wore a floral blouse and shin-length pencil skirt, showing off her thin legs, her entire look ending with ballet flats. Her face was slender and a natural tan coloured her face. She exuded the impression of a Mediterranean goddess.

"What are you staring at?" Britney snapped yet she was smiling slightly. Yes- it was evident in her eyes that she was aware that I envied her. She liked the fact that I would do anything to look like her. However, this didn't stop the bullying, rather it encouraged it, acting as a means for her to showcase her beauty to a 'pathetic soul' such as me every single day, only increasing the envy I felt.