Chapter 32

Let me know what cha think :) Enjoy

Warning: Involves self harm. May be triggering

Korra sighed.

She had failed again. She couldn't help herself. Korra watched the crimson liquid drip off her arm, onto the towel that was laid on her lap.

Korra leaned her head back against the cold tiled wall. The stress of the day's events melted away slowly from her mind. All she could think about was the pain on her wrist.  It hurt, yet it didn't.

Korra was use to the dull pain. No doubt the cuts would leave scars. She could only hope Asami wouldn't notice. Korra suddenly realized. Asami would be home soon.

Korra wrapped the washcloth around her bleeding wrist. She squeezed on it, to stop the blood. Korra got to her feet. She walked over to the sink and flipped it on.

Korra kept pressure on her wrist. It pressure made a dull pain shoot up her arm. It hurt but she was use to it.

After a few minutes, Korra pulled the cloth away to examine the damage. The slash wounds stung badly.

At least the bleeding stopped.

Korra held her arm under the running water. She washed the cuts. Turning the water off, the picked up the towel again. She dried it carefully, patting it. It stung. Korra was emotionless through it all. She got out the hydrogen peroxide. Unscrewing the cap, Korra stared at the brown bottle. Then she extended her arm.

She disinfected the new wounds on her wrist. After drying off, Korra pulled her sleeve down. She looked up at the mirror, her reflection staring back at her.

She had to tell Asami. She couldn't act like everything was alright. She couldn't. Not this time.

Suddenly the sound other front door was heard. Korra didn't move. She just stared at her reflection. What did Asami see in her??. She was nothing speacial. Nothing at all.

Korra heard her name being called.

She sighed. Korra turned and opened the bathroom door. She headed out, flicking the light off on the way out. Walking towards where she heard Asami's voice, Korra mentally prepared herself for what was to come.

She was going to her. She was going to tell her. She was going to tell.

Korra walked into the kitche. Asami was putting some groceries away. She noticed Korra's presence right away. She turned her head and saw Korea in the doorway. She smiled.

"Hey beautiful", she said.

She stared at Korra for a moment then frowned. Asami noticed something was wrong. She turned her body to face Korra completely. Usually when she said something like that, it'd make Korra blush. But she only looked at her hands.

Asami walked over to Korra,a concerned look on her face.

"What's wrong Korra??".

Korra looled up at her.

She couldn't tell her.

"Uhh".

Korra's eyes avoided Asami's eyes. Asami raised an eyebrow, starting to get suspicious.

"I'm okay. Just um.....".

Korra hid her arms behind her back. Asami took a step foward. She slowly snaked her arms around Korra's waist. She took Korra by the wrist.

"I know you, Korra. Tell me what's wrong".

Korra was started to get nervous. She knew she should tell her but the words wouldn't come out. Korra stood there with her mouth opening in closing, unsure how to word it.