chapter three | Welcome to the Family

>> after school <<

>> felix's p.o.v. <<

I stood at the entrance of the school waiting for Mangle to meet me so we could walk to my house together. As I stood alone I let my thoughts wander, but not very far. They were wrapped up in her but less of where she was, and more of the general thought of her. She was so beautiful and I found myself being so compelled to her. Infatuated, practically.

"Hey Felix," Mangle said, bringing me back to reality.

"Oh! Hey, there doll!" I said, a sheepish smile growing on my face. Why do I act like such a fool around her?

"Hi. I've been wondering why you're calling me that?" She asked. I glanced away. Shit, am I being too obvious? Going too fast? God this is awful.

"Oh! It's just something I call some of my friends. I mean it purely platonically but I can stop if you don't like it." I replied. She smiled and shook her head.

"Oh no not at all, I think it's sweet. I was just curious! Do you walk or ride?" She asked.

"I can get a ride but I like to take the walk. I don't live very far. It's just down the street, since ya know, being the principal's son and all."

"Oh, you're the principal's son?" She asked. I nodded and shrugged.

"You didn't know?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah, I could tell just by looking at you." She replied. I laughed.

"Haha," I said sarcastically. She began to walk away from me and I followed.

>> mangle's p.o.v <<

As we arrived at Felix's place, my eyes widened. His house was beyond huge. He might as well have been a movie star with how big it was.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself more than anything.

"I know... It's embarrassing." He said awkwardly. I scoffed.

"Embarrassing? What do you mean embarrassing?" I said, shocked that that was the adjective he went with. He laughed and unlocked the front door, holding it open for me. I paused and let him walk in front of me so he could lead the way to his room. It was up two flights of stairs so, needless to say, I was out of breath when we were at his door.

"Alright so... My friends are a bit... Odd." He said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Eh, I think I can handle it," I replied with a quiet laugh.

"Whatever you say, doll." He said while shrugging his shoulders. After pausing for a few seconds, he had finally opened the door.

>> foxy's p.o.v. <<

"Woah," I said out loud. After the word had subconsciously came out, I could feel myself regret it. But I could hardly help it. When Felix had said she was pretty, I didn't know he meant this pretty.

"Um, hi. I'm Mangle," She muttered.

"Well hello there Mangle, my name'ths Boe!" My friend said. He had big buck teeth and a lisp. He was always the first one to speak in a moment of silence.

She gave a small smile and I felt my stomach start doing summersaults. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I felt entranced like she had put a spell on me. She must have noticed, for her cheeks turned crimson and she was trying to hide her face.

"Well... I suppose I should probably introduce you to everyone." Felix said, breaking the awkward silence.

>> third person p.o.v. <<