What even dad

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND VOTE

   recap: well it's been a while and my dad traded me because he didn't have money. Ugh!!

After everything said and done I'm having a very long talk with that butt munch. Leaving me with who knows how many guys.
    WHAT PERSON DOES THAT?! Not a sane one. That's for sure. 'I just want out of this stupid room' I scream in my head as I throw the closest thing to me which happens to be a iPad my iPad to be exact. Stupid dad bought me an iPad and can't even pay for his kid.
     Well what better to do then work out right now. I get up and stretch warm up my legs and start to do abs. When I hear a noise coming from the hall quickly I turn the shower on and hide in the cabinets by the door. Once I hear foot steps walking right past me I sneak out of the bedroom door.

      I ran as fast as my legs could get me not stopping for air or a drink. I just ran trying to get away from these wackos. I finally get about 3 miles away and start to breath my legs are wobbly and my knees are locking up I can't breath without it burning like hell.

I stop at a random tree and fall against it breathing worst and worst till I feel myself falling but I never feel myself hit the ground.
All I could see was black and specks of white or blue. I just fall deeper into the darkness.

______
Sorry it's so short fellow nerdlings but I have a game tomorrow and can't make it super long.
I love my nerdlings and I'm starting a new book called
I'm Back Bitch.
Have a lovely night/day thing