Getting asked out and Dreams

I wake up to a normal day. I look over to the couch next to the one that I am laying on. Hermione is laying on it.

"Good morning Hermione." I whisper. She falls off the couch.

"What happened!" She yells.

"Nothing. It's 9 in the morning." I say calmly to her.

"I over slept!" She yells.

"It's Saturday." I respond.

"Oh." She says dumbly.

"Let's get breakfast." I say

"Ok." She says.

We walk to the great hall. We open the door to see many hungover kids. I sit next to Harry at the Gryffindor table.

The day was a just a normal day.

-----Time skip-----

I am walking to dinner with the trio. People are calling us the golden four. We walk into the great hall. All the guys look at me. A Ravenclaw comes up to me.

"Hi I'm Ryan Smith." He says.

"Hi I'm Av-" I start saying.

"I know who you are. Heck everyone knows who you are." He interrupts. I blush. He smirks.

"So why are you over here?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. Do you want to go to Hogsmade with me?" He asks. I look down and blush.

"Ok." I answer.

"YES!" He yells. Then he goes over to the Ravenclaw table. His buddy's patting his backs when he sits back down.

We sit at the Griffindor table. All the boys around the room glare at either Ryan or their food. I blush realizing that Harry is glaring at Ryan.

After dinner I walked up to my room. I run up the stairs to my room. I lay on the warm and cozy bed. I fall in a deep sleep.

Dream

I am in the graveyard. The one from 4th year. Voldemort comes and strokes my face. I scream. His hands are very cold and make me shiver.

"My Queen." He whispers. I scream.

Dream Over

I wake up screaming. The scream is so loud that the whole castle could hear. I hear people scrambling to get up the stairs.

The door opens to see Harry, Hermione, Ron, the Weasley twins and Vic. Harry comes and hugs me, holding me in his arms. I feel sparks.

"Are you ok?" Harry asks.

"I-I'm fi-i-ne." I respond.

"What happened?" Vic asks.

"Ba-a-d dr-re-am." I stutter. Harry cradles me tighter.

"I have them to." He says.

Then Dumbledore and Madam Pomfrey burst in. Madam swarms me.

"What is the matter?" Dumbledore asks.

"Jus-st a dream." I stutter still scared. I am still in Harry's chest.

Dumbledore and Madam Pomfrey walk out. Then Vic, Ron, Fred, George and Hermione follow them out. Now it is just Harry and I.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"I'm honestly fine." I say.

"Well bye then." He says. Then he walks out leaving me alone.

I stay up all night afraid to go back to sleep.