On the ship

When Slate had ran up to me he had a letter in his hand and handed it to me.
"What's this?" I asked confused. I took the paper and scanned the seal. It was a round red wax seal.
"At the counter a man walked in and asked me to give this to you. He didn't give any clue to who he was. But by looking at his clothing I were to presume that he was a form of royalty." He stated and scratched his chin. I looked at him then to the bar. There was a man getting on a horse. He was wearing armor and a dark hood over his head. He waved slightly and kicked his horse hard causing it to speed off.
Slate followed my gaze.
"That's him! Do you recognize him?" He asked. I shook my head.
"Mate it's time to sail off. I suggest you board." Came a voice from behind me which I recognized right away for Hook's. I nodded and boarded.
"I'll see you again Thalia?" Asked Slate slowing backing away. I smiled at him.
"Yes. Yes you shall. For I do not know when though." I told him as he smiled but was called back over to the bar. He waved and ran off. I stood there and looked at the envelope. What could this possibly be? I asked my self that but quickly decided I'd open it when there wasn't many people around. I tucked it in my small bag. While I was talking to Slate a sailor had taken my horse down below. He left all of the belongings that I had with me.
"Shall I show you your courtiers love?" Hook asked while picking up the bag that had my clothing in it. I nodded.
"Follow me then." He said and walked over to a door that led below.
He showed me to a small room the had a hammock bed and a small dresser and a mirror.
"Right, got all settled and come above if you wish. If you get hungry find Mr. Shmee." He told me. I nodded my head as he exited the room his heels clanking on the wood.
What have I gotten myself into?

Hey sorry it's short but hey! It's good! Comment and vote!