Chapter 3

As promised, here's the new chapter. Enjoy!

Himawari's snapped opened as she felt someone shaking her. She yawned adorably and saw Inojin.

"Eh! Jin-kun? Where's bolt-nii?" She asked innocently.

Inojin patted her head gently and said, "Look Hima-chan, the scroll you opened, took us to the past where our parents are still genin. We have to find others."

Himawari's lip quivered as her eyes watered, "it's my fault. Isn't it?"

"No. You didn't know. It's all Boruto's." He said.

"How did you know that we are in past."

"The hokage mountain have only three faces. We are in training ground 7." He informed Himawari.

"Let's go. We should go to Hokage." Inojin urged Himawari on his back and ran.

_______________________________________

The jounins and the Hokage were watching in the hokage globe. and then it came. The lip lock of century. Sarutobi facepalm as the others blanched.

That's when the smoke erupted in the academy catching their attention. Their jaws dropped as the smoke cleared. There lay a Sasuke look-alike and a Naruto look-alike.

"Hokage-sama?" Kakashi asked in caution and disappeared as Sarutobi nodded. The others watched.

The girl that look like Sasuke raised her arms in surrender as she saw the panicked faces of miniature parents, "Don't attack. We-" She was cut off as Kakashi entered.

He pointed his kunai at the girls neck and asked in cold voice, "Who are you?"

The girl opened her mouth to say but Kakashi was kicked aside by the Naruto look-alike.

"Oi! Don't pick on sarada." He glared. Kakashi grabbed both of them by their collar and disappeared.

"What just happened?" The academy students blanched.

Kakashi reappeared in the hokage office and let go of their collar. The jounin and the hokage looked at the two children in alarm.

Boruto looked around him and gasped, "Holy shit! That's Asuma-ojji!" Said man looked at him confused.

Sarada punched Boruto, "Shut up, baka."

"Itai~ what was that for, four-eyes 'attebasa!"

"For being such an idiot." Sarada calmly pushed her glasses on the bridge of her nose and turned to the 3rd hokage. She bowed in respect.

"We are very sorry for the ruckus we've caused. I'm Uchiha Sarada and this is Uzumaki Boruto. We are from the future and came to the past because of this idiot's mistake." She explained. The people standing their looked at them with wide, disbelieving eyes.

"Ahem, You are Sasuke's daughter I presume." Sarada nodded, "And you are Naruto's son?" Boruto 'tch'ed. Sarutobi raised his eyebrows.

"Don't mind him. He have daddy issues." Sarada waved him off.

Boruto glared, "I don't, 'attebasa!" "Sure." " it's true!" "No need to be so defensive." "I'm not Damn it!"

Sarutobi looked extremely amused by their bickering. He cleared his throat. Both of them looked at him.

Boruto's eyes widened as he realized something, "Himawari!"

Sarutobi looked confuse, "Himawari?"
Boruto nodded vigorously, "My sister. She was with us and my friends too. We have to find them!" Just then their was a knock.

The door opened and they saw other two entered.

"Hima-chan!" Boruto ran to his sister checking for any sort of injuries and was relieved to find none.

Sarutobi looked at the girl with interest. She has the same blue eyes and whiskers like her brother.

"And you are?" He turned to the blonde, pale kid.

The kid bowed respectfully, "Yamanaka Inojin, Sir."

Sarada frowned, "Sir, other two of our friends are not here."

"They are?"

"Nara Shikadai and Akimichi Chouchou."

That's when door slammed opened and came Nara Shikaku and Yamanaka Inoichi followed by another two children.