2

Harry

"Come on Harry wake up!" I open my eyes and see Amber my girlfriend of two years standing by the end of the bed with a big smile on her face. I can't believe I got so lucky to have her!

"Morning babe" I say and she gives me on of her absolutely adorable giggles.

"Damn I love your morning voice it's so sexy!" she says and I look at her slowly sliding of the shirt she is wearing. I can feel how my underwear is getting tighter. I love how she have an effect on me!

"Come here" I whisper and she slowly climbs up from the end of the bed and up to me. In only her panties, she looks amazing.

"HARRY!!!"

"Fuck... god damn it!" I say when I hear the two voices screaming my name from my living room. Damn it I forgot that I told Niall and Liam that it was okay for them to come over!

"Babe we have to do this later I promised Niall and Liam I would hang out with them today" I say to Amber who now looks at me with hurt eyes.

"I can't believe you always pick them over me!" She says and looks really hurt. But the truth is that I don't feel like she should reject like this, I have been spending so much more time with her than with them.

"Come on babe don't act like that, you know that it's not true!" I say and I don't realize that I sound really annoyed until it's too late. Honestly? I don't care.

"I always pick you first and you always think you pick me first but the truth is Harry we haven't had sex in months!!" She screams and I can hear something breaking in the kitchen. I guess Liam or Niall... or both heard that.

"It's not my fault that you always have a modelling job when I am free!" I say and I realize that shit... it's not only her fault, I am away so much that I do not have the time for her.

"Well at least I don't go out partying instead of staying in with me!" She screams and I look at her... we just stand in silence until her phone goes off on the bed and I see a picture of a shirtless guy on the screen.

"Better answer that... it might be your boyfriend who wants you to suck his dick." I say and she looks at me and then back at the phone.

"Don't pretend like you aren't fucking other people when you are on tour!" She says loudly.

"No Amber I am not fucking other people when I am on tour because I have a girlfriend back home who I am faithful to. I stay months on the road with just my hand to help me get off while you are out fucking other people you whore!" I scream and she looks at me like she didn't expect me to say that...

Honestly, I'm a little surprised too that I said that because I honestly thought my mother raised me better than to call girls whores...

I probably disappointed her.

"I want you out by tonight... pack your things and just leave" I say quietly I don't even look at her because it hurts knowing that those two years probably didn't mean shit to her.

"Where am I supposed to stay?" She says and sounds kind of worried for herself... well maybe you should have thought that before you started fucking other people behind my back!

"Why don't you ask your little fuck buddy?" I ask and walks out of the room.

I guess you can say my boner isn't there anymore... someone else touching my girl the way that only I am supposed to touch her is kind of a turn off for me.

"Hey guys... want some coffee?" I ask Niall and Liam when I get in to the kitchen. Liam kind of looks worried like he don't know what to say and Niall just nods... I guess they don't know what to do when they just heard their friend break up with someone.

I wouldn't know what to do if it was me who were one of them.