Note

Hi! I'm TianaVianne on Wattpad, the author of this story.

Once you read this story, some characters (almost everyone) will seem familiar to you. And if you're wondering why they seem familiar or where you've read them, well. . . I wrote this story when I was still in high school back in 2013.

This story was originally written in 2013 under a different title (its old title) and got rewritten in 2021 with its new title; She Crossed That Bridge. Meaning, the version of this story posted in here is the rewritten/edited/updated version. Some of the characters from the old version were removed or changed, but others remained the same.

The new version of this story, which is currently uploaded here, is a lot better than the old version. The plot, characters, settings. I love them all way more than I loved the old version.

The original/old version was simply a light story, while the new version posted here is still a light story, but this time, a light story with a twist. 

If you're here, and hesitant to read this story, hey, give it a shot! This story might change your life forever, make you believe in love (if you don't believe in it) or . . . it can break your heart into pieces and never want to fall in love again. It's up to you. It's up to what you'd feel once you finish this story. :)

I will edit this once more when I have the time to do so. Marami pa akong gustong idagdag pa sa kuwento at mas gusto ko pa siya lalong pagandahin. But for now, you can start reading the latest version posted here!

- T i a n a