3

Louis

"Oh man I am so ready for this!" I say and look at Josh who is sitting in the passenger seat, I can't believe I am doing this again. When James said I had to go back to the beginning I didn't expect him to call Josh and fly him from the US to the UK so he could join me.

The first time I fell in love with snowboarding was when me and Josh was here when we were kids. I followed him and his family here one winter break and damn it was the start of a wonderful dream.

"I can't believe that we are going back here! I can't believe they are still open!" Josh says when I drive in to the skiing resort. I can't either because it went really bad for them a while...

"Louis let's get to our cabin and then get out on the board!" I take my board and bag from the car and then follow him. He acts just the way he did the first time we went here... just now he have a girlfriend who is texting him every damn second... She will be coming here in a few days, she just needed to get some stuff fixed at work.

I am fine with her not being here because then I have some time with my best friend.

"Dude look at this! It's number 12 the same one we had when we were here the first time!" Josh says and points to the cabin!

"When James said he would take me back to the beginning he didn't lie" I laugh a little and Josh opens the door to the cabin and put in our bags. We then hurry to change in to our snowboard clothes.

"Oh god I haven't been on one of those in a very long time!" Josh says when we are at the top ski slope.

"Well old man that is something we will have to change!" I laugh out when I go down the slope and Josh is still standing on the top looking kind of scared.

"I'M JUST A FEW MONTHS OLDER THAN YOU!" He screams after me, a few of the people in the slope looks at me when I go in the jumps and makes tricks, I guess that is a common thing to do still. I remember that I was just like that when I saw the big guys jumping, I looked wished that I could do that... well now I can so now I am one of the big guys... finally.

"Louis damn last time I went with you here you were so scared to go in the jumps and now you own them!" Josh says and I guess that things have changed... me and Josh did a lot of things together but snowboarding haven't been one of them sense we where 12.

"Damn it feels nice being back here!" I say on the way up with Josh besides me, it feels nice knowing that this is where it all started... sometimes you just need a reminder of why you do things.

This is the reason I love snowboarding... I love it because it was something I could actually do together with my friends, and I am actually good at it!

--------------

Two parts in one day? I am on a roll!