The Final Battle

You were blushing madly, you had no idea why on earth you did that. He called you then you blushingly walked towards him, he was blushing than asked you shyly. "Are you okay y/n?" You nodded quickly, than smiled. "We should be going now, or else we may run into some-" There was a big growling noise behind you, you turned around and saw a pack of hounds, the same hounds that were chasing you before. You let out an irritated sigh, than Wilson went up beside you and just stared at them. "Should we run?" He asked then looked at you, you nodded than both of you ran home, the hounds were chasing you, but only tailing behind you a bit, Wilson yelled your name, you looked back than bumped into something. You looked up. "Fuck." You said as you saw a tree guardian. (the tree troll, i found out what it was called XD) The tree guardian swung his hand at you, you tried to dodge but ended up breaking your ankle, you screamed and grabbed your ankle, then Wilson jumped infront of you, taking the hit, he flung into the pack of hounds, they started to attack him. "Wilson no!!!" You screamed, then you let out a loud high pitched scream, the tree guardian stumbled backwards, the hounds covered their ears, Wilson saw his chance and finished the battle with the hounds, killing them with a shard rock. The tree guardian roared, you stopped screaming than tried to get up, but failed, you crawled away a bit, than it grabbed you, the tree guardian was going to rip you in half, you screamed as he was pulling you. "Y/n NO!!!!!" Wilson screamed as he climbed up the tree guardian and stabbed it in the neck with the rock. But it was too late. The tree guardian had ripped you in half, you took a deep breath, than everything went black.