22

Dan Howell

I watch as Phil sits down beside PJ, his cheeks flushed and adjusts his beanie. I don't know what the hell happens to me when I am near him. I hope I am not giving him false hope. I did say that I missed him but I missed what we had done the other day, not exactly him. I notice PJ's hand resting on Phil's cheek as he asks him if he's feeling better.

I wish I had a person who cared about me like that. All I can hope for when I am sick is that my laptop's battery never dies so I can watch endless Netfilx. I look away from Phil when I realise that I've been staring at him, and take out a book just in case I don't look like a loner. Which I am.

"Hey, haven't seen you in a while." I look up to find Jessica adjusting her ass on my desk and sitting down. Her fake blonde hair is pulled away from her face and she is wearing an awful lot of make up.

"Oh hey," I rest my hands in my lap. She is a good lay, not exactly pretty, but a good lay.

"Do you want to skip this class?" She rolls her ponytail between her fingers, and I look down at the massive boner Phil has given me.

"For what?" I ask her, leaning forward and placing my hands on her thighs. I look towards the door and no teacher has decided to enter. Maybe she'll be late again today?

"Come on," she hops off the table and grabs my hand, dragging me out the class. Before going outside my eyes meet Phil's and all I can see is confusion behind them.

"Bathroom?" She asks, and I briefly nod. I don't really want to fuck her, but I really want to get rid of my boner. And I anyways need something to get my mind off Phil.

As soon as we are in the girl's washroom, she pushes me against the wall, sucking on my neck, and I think I'll be really pissed if she smears red lipstick all over my skin.

"No foreplay," I groan, grabbing her tits and leading us inside a stall. She is quick to discard her underwear, and I unbutton my jeans, my member springing out almost immediately.

"Horny little thing aren't you?" She takes my length into her hand, probably thinking that she was the reason of my erection. Only if she knew.

I quickly roll on a condom and she bites her palm when I enter her, wrapping her leg around my waist and plunging into her hard enough to make me forget about Phil. She's moaning like a cheap whore and it is almost unbearable to hear the awful sound after listening to Phil. What the hell is this guy doing to me? After a few more thrusts, and Phil's name threatening to spill out of my mouth, I pull out and she gets on her knees, helping me finish in her mouth.

It's not a pretty sight, and I feel nauseous all of a sudden. I pull my pants up and button them, and she stands up to her feet, licking her lips. I don't like the way her hair is messed up and her forehead has a thin layer of sweat. I don't like the way she is looking at me expectantly, as if waiting for me to do something. I hate the way I feel guilty after fucking her.

"Let's just forget that happened," I groan after an uncomfortable silence and she smirks, kissing my cheek and walking out.

--
ew heterosexual sex