6

Harry

I look after Louis when he exits, damn he was attractive. I know I am bisexual so I do not feel any discomfort saying or thinking that another guy is attractive.

"Damn he is hot" Niall says and looks after him, Liam laughs a little before he walks over and takes his snowboard.

I take the snowboard Louis gave me and think about what he said, I am going to let it be as it is and then change it later. My eyes then land on something on the chair... his helmet, he forgot his helmet.

"Wait guys I will be right back" I say and pick it up before I run after him and damn it's really weird in those snowboard shoes really makes me feel like I am wearing something that should be worn on the moon!

"Hey wait!" I shout after him when I see him, he turns around and looks at me.

"You forgot your helmet" I say when I get to him and hand him the helmet. He takes it and gives me a really adorable smile.

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver!" He says and damn his eyes are so beautiful.

"No problem, well it was nice meeting you" I say before I turn and start walking back.

"It was nice meeting you? Really Styles? Good job loser." I say to myself when I am sure I am far away enough for him not to hear him.

I see Liam and Niall standing with my snowboard and their snowboards beside the renting place and I thank them when I get there and they hand me the snowboard.

"Are you ready?" Niall asks and I nod. We start of by just walking a little up in the slope so I get used to going down. I fall on my butt like 10 times before I even get up from the ground. When I finally get up I just goes like 1 meter before I fall again and damn my butt hurts so much!

"Want some help?" I look up when I see Louis standing there with another guy who have a pair of skis on.

"Yes please, those idiots just left me" I say and glare at Liam and Niall who are like 3 meter down in the slope just laughing at me falling... thanks for the help guys I really like it.

"Okay so let's do like this, hold my arm so you actually get up and then we will slowly together get down, don't worry about falling it won't hurt so much when you get used to it and then you don't get scared." He says and hold out his arm for me to grab, I do as he says and to my surprise I don't fall and I might be scared as fuck but we actually make it down to Liam and Niall.

"Thank you!" I say and he just gives me a smile, damn his smile is so fucking perfect!

-----

Damn I am on  a roll today!