30

MIA

I looked up at the stands hoping that Isla was there. It was my last game as a cheerleader and my last try at getting Isla to forgive me.

I waited for halftime and turned to the rest of team. "Everyone remember the cheer?" I asked.

They nodded.

"Okay let's do this."

We headed out to the field as the crowd cheered. I spotted Isla right away, she was purposely turned away from me, talking to Bea and Beth.

I raised the megaphone. "This is a special cheer for my mom and dad," I said. "Ready? Okay."

The cheerleaders began clapping in sequence to the song that was playing in the background.

"Mom and dad I have something to do," I chanted, "something that I need to tell you. Mom and dad I have something to say, I need to tell you that I'm gay."

"She doesn't need to hide," the rest of the cheerleaders sung. "Because she's G-A and a Y"

"Yeah, I don't need to hide because I'm G-A and a Y."

"Mom and dad she had something to do, something that she had to tell you. Mom and dad she had something to say, she just told you that she's gay."

I did a backflip and landed in splits as rainbow confetti was shot out of a canon.

I got back up and picked up the megaphone. "So as you can see I'm gay," I said. "Mom already knew." I turned to Isla. "Isla I know that you can hear me."

Isla looked up, focusing on me.

"I know you got my voicemail," I continued. "I'm sorry that I hurt you. I just want to be with you as you can see from this." I gestured around me. "I love you and I'm sorry. I'm not afraid anymore and if you want to be with me then that's effing amazing. But if you don't I'll never bother you again. So what do you say?"

She stood up and put two hands around her mouth. "YES!" she yelled.

I smiled and ran up the stands and she ran down towards me. I got on my tip toes and pressed my lips to hers.

We separated to see Macy standing next to us. "I'm sorry about the whole 'stealing your girlfriend thing'," she said and held out a hand. "Truce?"

Isla looked like she was going to take Macy's hand but switched courses and punched Macy in the face.

"Now we can have a truce," Isla said.

Macy groaned. "I deserved that," she said.

"Hey," I said to Isla. "Want to get out of here before my dad starts to throw daggers?"

Isla laughed and slipped her hand in mine. "I'd love to."

A/N:

MISLA IS BACK BITCHES!

What's up crazy butterflies! 

Ya'll should thank   for commenting in the last chapter or i would have just had a change of heart. Also thanks to isaiahgaristo 

What did you think of Mia's coming out to her dad... and like the whole school? Do you think he'll be pissed?

Also if you could please check out my new book Paper Hearts & Coffee Cups it's on my profile and cover is below.

That's it for today. See you next friday.

MWAH. LUV YA. BUH-BYE.