(20) Burning Me

Sorry its short!!

I have a massive writers block and nothings flowing at the moment >.< So I thought I might as well post what I have because if I didn't well .... who knows how long it would take me to upload haha
Hope you enjoy it anyway :) I might add more or I might just make another Chapter. Either way there will be a bit more Colby in the next one because he's getting neglected :(

BTW ABOUT NATHANIEL - Some of you have been asking about what's happened to him ... WELL I'm not going to tell you :P Yet. Hahahahahahahaha. So keep wondering and know that when you find out about him next, it will be from Circe's P.O.V :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

READ AND ENJOY!
 Daisy xx

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Circe's P.O.V)

When I awoke in the morning I was stiff and sore. It took me a minute to realize that I was in my bed, my blankets tucked around me. I sat up in confusion. How had I gotten from the floor to here? The last thing I remembered was crying myself to sleep because of ...

The reality of what had happened the night before hit me and I fell back onto my pillows and groaned. How could I get up now, knowing that at some point through the day I would have to face him?

At that moment the door banged open and Lacy's voice echoed through the room. "Rise and shine sleepy head!"

I groaned again at her cheerfulness, pulling a pillow over my face. "Lacy I am definitely not in the mood. Go away."

She laughed and I felt her slight weight make the bed dip down in the area beside my knees. The pillow abruptly disappeared off my face and was flung across the room, hitting the opposite wall with a thump. I glared at her and she poked out her tongue, prodding me in the cheek with her index finger.

"Ow! What did you do that for!"

"Some-one got carried to bed last night" She sang, her voice teasing.

 I scrambled up into a sitting position. "What?"

She laughed, seemingly in a good mood. "You were carted off to bed last night like a Princess after Obsidian let me back into the room and we found you sleeping on the floor." She frowned. "What were you doing down there anyway?"

I gaped at her, floundering around for words. Obsidian had been the one to tuck me into bed? 

"I- I just-" I stuttered, unsure of how to answer her question before, unable to help myself, I burst out with an unbelieving question of my own. "Obsidian put me into bed? Are you sure it was him and not Colby?"

Lacy pouted. "Circe!" She whined, "I think I know the difference between them okay! Cobalt is nice and Obsidian is not. End of story."

"Obsidian can be nice." I said without thinking. She raised an eyebrow at me and I slapped a hand over my mouth. "I mean, what?"

She dissolved into fits of giggles as I blushed. "Some-one has a crush on the Captain!" She teased.

"I do not!" I said crossly, folding my arms over my chest. 

Lacy straightened up, her eyes still twinkling. "Whatever you say Cee."

"I don't have a crush on him," I grumbled, turning my face away from her. "I'm telling the truth."