1...

-*Your POV*-

           "Get away from me!" You cried out as Nightmare lunged at you. Her eyes turned into an icy ember ray and you had no choice but to look away. They showed nothing but fear and evil and you couldn't let that overcome you.
           You felt hot tears burning behind your e/c eyes. But you pushed them back as Nightmare struck your head with her staff and you heard nothing but ringing for a split second.
           All around the two of you was nothing but darkness. You were trapped in an endless universe in your head. Nightmare scowled at you, her eyes ablaze.
       "Come on, Luna Moon. Just let me take over. It only hurts for a second." She got nearer and you used your staff to slash her across her bare stomach and send her flying across the room. But she flew up into the air, her hidden wings sprouting. "You can't run from me, Luna."
          She threw her staff at you, and you dodged it, your hair twirling around you, your body twisting each and every way.
             "I will never let you take control! I won't let you hurt anyone! Even if it means risking my life!" You let out an abnormal battle cry and threw yourself at her, your staff making a clang as it struck the metal armor covering Nightmare's wrist. You screamed as you lost control of your flight, and started spiraling downwards at the speed of sound.    
           You sensed Nightmare's sigh. "Well, since you obviously won't cooperate, I guess the best thing to do would be to-"
         She got cut off by a flash of light and a scream of terror as the light eclipsed both you and her, tossing both of you into a tunnel of blinding light. The atmosphere in the tunnel seemed delicate, the speed of time that you were traveling seemed so slow, as though you were floating. But you could tell how fast you were going, due to the sudden flashes of color on the tunnel walls.
         You couldn't see anything, but you knew your eyes were open. You couldn't see Nightmare, but a sense gave her away.
        Screams and cries of horror and pain echoed through the tunnel and you weren't even sure which ones were your and which ones were hers.
        All you knew was you were terrified about what was going to happen to you and Cat Noir.
         What did mom always tell me to do in a time like this? You couldn't believe you were able to hear your own thoughts. Count to three and we shall see what happens. That's what mom always said!
        You took a deep breath and mumbled something out loud, ready to face your fears. And ready to see where this tunnel was taking you.
       1...

............. .............

  Hey, lovers!

Sorry I didn't update when I said I would! You see, I might not be able to update each two days because I'm somewhere where there is no internet, so I have to use data to get on and I can only do that once every five days. So, don't worry, once I get back home there will be chapters galore!
       Just there may only be one or two this week. But hey, IM GETTING BACK HOME ON FRIDAY!
        Don't worry, people!
  I've got your back. I won't let you faint. Trust me, it will all be over soon and you'll see another chapter updated in your notifications.
       So here's my question for you,
ARE YOU GOING TO GET TAKEN OVER, OR WILL YOU WIN. THIS. FIGHT?
      I'll see you on Friday!