Nine

I woke up the next morning, remembering what happened the day before and having to close my eyes again as a hurricane of emotions drowned me.
After I could think straight again, evening out my breath. I assumed he needed to use the bathroom, so I decided I'd also let him take a bath. Because, why not? It would be hard, but I wanted to take care of him. He was mine.
I sat up, staring down at my feet and the cold wooded floor. I rubbed my eyes and stretched, making unnecessary groaning noises as I did so. I stood up and cringed at the cold, creaking wood underneath me. I unlocked the door leading to his room, took a step in, before locking it back behind me immediately, dropping the key in my pocket.
He was awake, sitting up and Holding a pillow to his chest.
"Are you okay?" I said softly.
"I'm sorry if the hand cuffs hurt you" i muttered. He stared at me with a shocked expression, his eyes narrowing slightly. I bet he was trying to remember where he saw me, that day in the shop.
I stared back.
We had a throw down with our eyes, but I was smirking, just a bit, hardly. he looked expressionless. It made my heart swell in a stupid way that I could finally look at him whenever I wanted to by myself. I looked away, walking to his bedside, kneeling down on the ground. I took his wrist in my hand, seeing he pulled too hard, trying to free himself and it cut in to his skin. I frowned, unlocking his wrist. He yanked his hand away,hugging the pillow harder.
"Let me bandage it up-" he kicked his feet out, kicking me in the chest and pushing his body farther away from me in the bed. I heaved a bit, trying not to get angry. trying to grab his legs to stop but he continued, backing in to the corner. I finally grabbed a hold of his shins, holding him still and secure. he stopped and stared at me with widened eyes.
"I know you're scared. Please, let me touch you. I need to help you" I said, staring down at him. he held his place, shaking and silently crying in to the pillow.
I kneeled close in the bed, taking his wrist in my hand again softly, revolving his arm slowly so look at the wound in his pale skin. There was a bruise and some cutting that bled a bit.
I glanced at the scars on his wrists and help back a gasp, just holding them in my gaze for a bit, before I let go, holding my hand out to him. he just stared at it, pushing away, before I took him my hand anyway, gently pulling him to stand up.
"I'll let you know now- The doors are locked, the window is Unbreakable, the bed is nailed to the wall, there's a bathroom there, nothing sharp in it, I'm not going to hurt you, and uh.. My name is Frank." He looked absolutely terrified. 
"Do you want to take a bath?" I asked. He looked so frightened, he didn't answer me, the again, he probably assumed I would rape him.
He was silent, and it was obvious he was going to say anything.
I gently pulled him in to the bathroom, turning to him. He flinched as I gently grabbed his waist, pulling him up to sit him on the counter top. He swatted at my hands and kicked me. I bit my lip, holding back a groan of pain. He pressed as far away as possible in to the mirror, pulling his knees up. I turned to close the door behind me, locking it.