For you were my everything

I sighed sitting up in the hospital bed and grabbed my phone as it rang only to see Enzo calling and I scoffed ignoring it. "Oh good, you're up." Damon said coming in as he poured a flask in a coffee cup and I smiled at him. "How's Marica magica?" Damon added smirking and I rolled my eyes.

"Not great, but..-" I started before I moved my hand and a scalpel appeared in it as it moved off of the cart sitting in the corner and I pointed it at Damon. "-it's good enough to make sure you never call me that again." I said smirking and slowly sighing putting the scalpel down. "You seem cheery." I added tilting my head at him confused as he smiled down at me.

"I'm a man with a plan." He replied shrugging and I rose my eyebrow.

"Which is?" I asked in annoyance.

"A secret." Damon replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Does it have to do with killing Reyna the huntress?" I asked shaking my head at him.

"I'll never tell." Damon stated and I narrowed my eyes at him as he sat across from me in a hospital chair. "But yes." He added and I rose my eyebrow.

"How can I help?" I asked standing up about to change out of my stupid night gown before Damon crushed my hopes and dreams.

"You can't. This is the Damon only show. It's Damon vs. Cray-na." Damon replied smirking and I scoffed sitting back in the bed.

"Because that won't get you right back in hell. You don't even know how to kill her." I stated shaking my head at him as he scoffed before by phone started ringing again and I rose my eyebrow. "But you know who might?" I asked smirking.

"Don't even think about it." Damon stated in annoyance and I sighed ignoring the call.

"Enzo's been calling me nonstop.. Probably to apologize about yesterday but I'm pretty sure if I go back to the armory-" I started before Damon grabbed my phone and crushed it. "What the hell?" I asked and Damon scoffed.

"Look around, Mari. You almost died in that place. I couldn't give you my blood and you weren't healing. I'm not letting that happen again." Damon stated and I narrowed my eyes at him before I took a deep sigh. "Promise me you will stay out of this, Mariana.. No one can get hurt for me anymore. I can handle Reyna." Damon added before walking out of my room and I rolled my eyes getting dressed.
~~~~~

I slowly sighed cracking my neck before the door unlocked itself and I got off of the table and stood to see Enzo come in. "You actually came. I'm shocked." Enzo stated and I rose my eyebrow seeing his hand that I cut off fully functional.

"So did it grow back or?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest as I tilted my head at Enzo.

"No I actually had to reattach it. But thank you for your concern." Enzo said smirking and I laughed shaking my head.

"Less concern and more curiosity." I said smirking as he now stood in front of me.

"Well, at least you're thinking of me. I take it you received my message." Enzo stated and I slowly sighed.

"I did. I'm also not stupid enough to think that your apologies weren't anything more than a tactic to get me here.. I came with my own tactic." I said before Bonnie came into the room and stood beside me and I smirked tilting my head at Enzo. "Fair warning: if you try to disable Bonnie's magic like you did mine, you'll wish I only cut off your hand." I stated and slowly smirked before walking to the front door before Enzo stopped me.

"I see that Damon's rubbing off on you.. It's quite pathetic, really." Enzo stated and I rose my eyebrow turning towards him. "You and Bonnie following him around like some high school groupies." Enzo added and Bonnie's slowly nodded crossing her arms over her chest.