27

"Its not funny, Kai." I repeated while he laughed. I groaned, rolling my eyes and covered up my wrist.

It turned out I had a brand new tattoo on my left wrist with a little pattern and the letters R and K included.

Why I agreed into getting it done, I had no idea. I have a feeling I was very drunk.

"Wait." Kai finally spoke when he stopped laughing. "Let me see it again."

I scoffed and punched his arm hard, he held it. "Ow, what the hell?" He cursed, I grinned. "Why are you grinning?"

"Kai, I never felt that."

"So that means....."

"We aren't linked." I cheered. Kai shook his head at me. "Don't link us again. I want to enjoy not almost dying fifty thousands times a day."

He shrugged. "Fine, Ri."

I nodded. "Good, now let's get breakfast I am starving."

"I swear you're always hungry."

"I swear you're always annoying."

"Ouch, that one hurt Ri." Kai said. I laughed nudging his arm and he grinned. "So, I guess you're mine." He suddenly said as we went downstairs.

"Excuse me?" I asked, my eyebrows shot up.

"Well the letter of my name, permanently marked on you." Kai explained with a smug smile as he looked in the fridge for food.

Last time I ever drink with Kai. I thought.

"Is there anything to eat?" I asked, hopping on a counter.

"Egg, do you want an omelette?" Kai suggested. I nodded and he shut the door placing down a dozen eggs. "Then make one."

I gave him a look, and he laughed. "Haha, so funny." I faked laughed. Kai rolled his eyes, getting the equipment to cook the omelette.

"I try, Ri." Kai said, I rolled my eyes but smiled at his stupidity.

"What time is it?" I asked Kai, rubbing my eyes.

It was bright outside but Kai and I had just woken up not long ago. I was in his shirt and my underwear as Kai was simply wearing his boxers.

"Nearly twelve."

"Alright then." I yawned. "Is there a spell to remove tattoos?"

"Why? That's a great tattoo."

I frowned but noticed something on his wrist. Reaching over, I grabbed his wrist. "Okay, ow." I bursted out in a fit of laughter when I realised. "What?"

"Ha, take that Malachai." I showed him the matching tattoo he had. Kai's eyes widened and his jaw dropped, I laughed even more, holding my stomach.

"What the hell?"

"We must've been linked as one of us got the tattoo." I said, he hummed. "What happened last night anyway?"

"Not sure, we drank for a while. Then I think you got the tattoo, I don't remember breaking the spell though. Oh wait....I did it after you were about to pierce your stomach."

"I what?" I exclaimed, lifting my shirt as I hopped off the counter. I gasped, I had a brand new piercing on my belly button.

Cool.

"I guess its not that bad." I muttered, dropping down my shirt and Kai shook his head. "Then what happened?"

"We....." He paused, biting his lip as he thought. "Came here and kissed which lead to having sex in your bedroom." Kai smirked, noticing my second lasting blush.