Proper Welcoming.

Ashila's P.o.v

"Dinner is like my ultimate favourite meal here." I exclaim as I walk into the cafetria alongside Morgan and Ameia. the smell of hot soups, currys and pastas wafted around us. thats what i loved about this school; the variety of foods.

"I'm pretty sure every meal is your favourite meal" She sighs. you can tell the poor girl is exhausted with everyone coming up and introducing themsevles and then asking about her. It made sense really. She was a welcoming person and had the politeness of a queen but in some twisted was still maintained her filthy language.

Then I got it. An idea. A great idea. Pftt what am I saying all my ideas are great ideas.

"Ashila what are you doing?! Ash, Get down! Oh my god" Morgan and Ameia practically yelled together as I jumped up onto the nearest tabletop. The students didn't fuss just moved their food closer to them.

"Hey. Hey! Yeah hey, you guys. Yeah every!" I yelled out to the crowd of rowdy teenagers. As there eyes turned to my direction, I gave a friendly wave in which I got a few back along with some laughs.

"This is my friend.-" I point down at Morgan. "-Her name is Morgan. Some of you may already know but she's new here so please be nice and feel free to introduce yourself as long as you either like to talk or listen because seriously she does not shut up. Just a warning. Is there anything you want to say-" I looked down to Morgan again only now to see her wide eyed with Ameia next to her trying to hold in her laughter "-no, nothing at all-" she just stood there. Like a stunned mullet. "- out of all the times you chooose not to talk its this moment right here-" the students watching begin laughing yet again "-you've got nothing for me do you? alrighty sorry folks, Kay bye." At that I jumped down from the table.

"You literally embarass me so much" Morgan laughed.

"I can not believe you just did that." Ameia exclaimed.

"What part?" I questioned still standing next to the table.

"You're right, that is something you'd do. I'm surprised you didn't poke you tongue out and do the shimmy at the end" Morgan pointed out looking at Ameia while she laughed.

"Good point" I jumped back up onto the table holding Ameias hand while she holds Morgans. They yelped as I dragged them up onto the tabletop.

"No, no, shit, no, no, Ash!" The began to try stop me and move to get down.

"Hey look! It's the three musketeers! Let's go say hey" I yell out gaining their attention as well as a few onlookers.

"Ash oh my god!" Ameia yells from behind me.

"You can't just do that. Holy shit! I'm so sorry!" Morgan yelled back to the people who we were passing. They honestly didn't seem bothered and just let it pass with a few giggles. As long as their food was okay they were happy. I snorted at the thought. Teenagers.

As I reached the three musketeers I jumped down and helped myself to a seat across from Sam and Shaun next to Tony  "Hey, whats crack-a-lackin lads?"

I look to my left, to Tony. He looks happier in himself. "Hows it hanging bud?"

"Very well, thank you" he beams at me with a huge smile.

"Hey, where are your guards?" Tony asks my as he begins to eat his pasta.

"Managed to shake them off for a few seconds, should be here any moment"

"Ash?! Ashila?! is she in here? where is she? If we lost her I'm literally going to be skinned alive" Mason ran into the cafeteria and lent against the doorframe. A few students pointed in my direction not even bothering to look up from their food or conversations.

"Told ya" I point at Tony as they all laugh.

"Over here doofus!" I yelled out to Mason, waving my hand in the air.

"You are so evil" Ameia laughs to which Morgan joins in. I look over to Mason to see him weaving his way though the crowd toward my direction.

I get up and begin stretching, both Ameia and Morgan look at me confused. "Do you think I can outrun him through the halls to the front doors?"

"I bet five dollars she does" Tony gets his wallet out and places the five dollar note on the table.

"You are so on" Sam challenges getting his wallet out. Shaun then also goes for his wallet as some of the teenagers from the surrounding tables turn with their own wallets out.

"Ash! No you are wearing a skirt. And heels!!" Morgan protests. Okay, yes I am wearing heels but there not that high and besides, I've had to run in higher from the police, guards or even bouncer. I'll be fine.

I take off running past a confused Mason, out the doors of the cafeteria, and down the halls.

"Hey! Come back" I hear Mason yell, followed by running footsteps and then a chorus of laughter coming from the cafeteria.

As I'm running I hear the faint calls and hollers of "Woo go Ash!" As well as "Get her Mason!"

I turn corner after corner, past confused teachers and guards, Mason still after me, shouts command after command for me to stop.

I push myself to run harder as I hear Masons footsteps begin to gain on me. I round the final corner before the front doors and come to a sudden stop, stumbling, at the sight in front of me. Oh shit

"Jimmy" I breath out just as he notices me. He stands there, hands on hips looking stern. I am in so much shit.

Mason only now rounds the corner, "Jesus, Ash, a little warning would have been nice. You know, Jimmy would have killed me if he saw how out of cont-t-trol, my god. Aw shit. Oh man. Hey Jimmy" Mason stutters then shrinks back behind me with a small wave in Jimmy's direction.

"Hey Jimmy" I say in which Jimmy only raises a brow.