267, 268

267.

September 19, 7:58 pm.

Sophie came over today. I still can't believe she did that. She said she missed me. I can't deny the fact that I missed her too. I didn't want to invite her in, but I ended up doing it out of politeness. She sat down in the couch and told me she was so sorry for not talking to me all this time. She told me she got close to Laurel because she had the plan of finding out if she was cheating on you or not. She said she had finally gotten over you and she was really happy about it. She apologized for have acted like a bitch and she told me she did that for me to finally be with the one I loved.

She knows I love you. I told her that I didn't want to be with you. I was perfectly fine with what I had; Cameron. She then told me that at least she had opened your eyes to see what Laurel was doing with you. She said that if I was happy, she was happy for me, no matter with who and no matter what.

She asked if she could hug me and I said 'yes'. I could feel the regret on her voice. I knew she was being honest. I could feel her voice breaking until she broke out in tears and kept repeating how much of an idiot she was for letting a boy get in between our friendship.

I hugged her back and I knew I had one more person in whom I could count on.

268.

September 20, 9:02 pm.

Cameron was calm today. He just sat beside me and told me how much he loved me. I told him I loved him more.

The thing is I don't think he believed me.

A/N: Camerson's eyes are gorgeouuuuusss. <3