Cosplaying! [Creepy]

First of all, I did take a picture of this, but I can't find it because it was two years ago. I tried for so long to try to find it deep within the Internet, because I posted it onto social media at that time. I really can't find it, but hopefully, one day I will.

So, May is the cosplaying time of the year for me, and this time I decided to be Mey-Rin from black butler. This was my third year dressing up, and I was still pretty excited for it! In early May, my costume arrived and I wanted to try it on. My weight is kind of high and it changes a lot, so I wanted to check if it fit. I was still sleeping in the Mirror Room at this time. I quickly tried it on and looked into the tall standing mirror that was in the room. I pulled out my IPod touch 4 and snapped a photo of myself.

After changing out of it, I wanted to check how the picture turned out. I never really liked taking pictures of myself. I thought I wasn't as pretty as other people. I also didn't look that good in pictures.

I really do regret taking that picture of myself.

When I looked at it... It looked normal, though something caught my eye. In the mirror, one can see the corner of my bed. Where the bed frame was, I saw something behind it. It looked like it was peering over the frame. It was hard to see, but I can see that it had some kind of dark grey matter, like a face. I didn't see any eyes or anything, but for the most part, it was this black thing at the top corner of the bed frame.

I quickly went downstairs and showed my mother the picture. She just brushed it off and said it was a hat hanging on the side of my bed. First of all, I NEVER wear hats! I haven't wore one in years, and I don't hang them on my bed. I sighed and walked back into the room. I looked at the bed, where that thing was. There was nothing there. It couldn't be a hat, it wasn't hanging or anything. It looked like something was looking over it.

Who really knows what that was.

--
I am so sorry if this did not make sense-- >~<
I tried so hard to try to write this memory.