Getting busted

Dumbledore's army has been going very well. We have gotten very far. Today was another meeting.

Everyone came in. We all gather in the middle.

"Welcome. We are going to work on the Patronus charm again." I say.

Everyone goes to there own spots. They think of there happiest memories. Then a misty animal comes out of there wand. Neville looks like he's having trouble. I walk over to him.

"Hey Neville." I say.

"Hey Ava." He says.

"Are you having trouble?" I ask him.

"Yes. This is my dad's wand." He responds.

"Alright. I want you to think of the happiest memory that you have. Then I want you to say the words Expecto Patronum." I say.

He says the words and a bunny pops out of his wand.

"Good job Neville!" I say hugging him.

I hear rumbling. "Get back everyone! Wands up!" I yell.

Everyone gets in the back with there wands up. Harry and I are in the front of the group. Wands at the ready.

The wall breaks. Umbridge and a bunch of Slytherins are standing there. The Slytherins come up and grab us. Malfoy comes up to me and holds me close to him.

"Why hello beautiful." He whispers in my ear. I struggle to get out of his grip. He holds me tighter.

"Get off of her!" Harry yells.

The Slytherins drag us to Dumbledores office. Dumbledore vanishes in fire as he holds on to his bird. Wow that was interesting.

"Detention for all of the people in Dumbledores army!" Umbridge yells.

---Time skip to detention with Umbridge---

I hand pricks as I write the words I must not be in a secret club.

Blood flows from my hand. I wince in pain. I write the words 30 more times. By the time we are done my hand burns.

"You may leave now." Umbridge says.

I run out the door. Blood rushes down my hand. I run to the room of requirement. There is still a hole in the wall. I watch the room change to my room. I run up the stairs. I grab the medical kit that appeared in the corner. I patch up my wound and put a potion on it.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day.