The horrible prank

Espeon: You tried to mate umbreon?! She scowled at the eevee in a way that made Eve backup slowly.

Eve: N-No, I just couldn't control myself when I went into heat. She confessed scaredly. Espeon cornered the normal type.

Espeon: I'll make you think twice about mating with him ever again. As she was getting ready to attack the eevee, until...

Umbreon: "Espeon stop!" He got in between the both of them. "You don't have to hurt eve, it was an accident."

"So you're on her side, aren't you?

"No! I'm on no one's side!"

"So your defending her even though she tried to mate with you? She said fiercely.

Silence.

Espeon: "Fine! Go have fun with that little slut!" Tears started pouring down her purple cheeks. "Don't even think about following me." Soon Ace and flare came running downstairs until they saw Espeon running up the stairs crying. Flare shot a glare at the moonlight pokemon.

Flare darted towards umbreon. "What did you do!" She yelled at him.

Silence.

"I said tell me what you did you did to her or I'll burn you to ashes!" She threatened him.

Umbreon told flare the whole entire story from this morning and last night. Flare was about to hit umbreon but she had to resist. "You idiot! You let an Eevee take control of you?!"

Umbreon was on edge. "Oh I'm the idiot?! YOU BARELY EVEN KNOW ME FOR A DAY, AND YOU TELL ME HOW I SHOULD GET A(N) IN HEAT POKEMON OFF OF ME?!" He snapped at her. "COME ON, TELL ME HOW I SHOULD RUN MY LIFE! TELL ME! He stormed off to the door. It went complete silence from there. Umbreon left the house to get some fresh air.

"Who does flare think she is, telling me how I should run my life." He thought. "But...Then again, I can be a pain in the rear." He stopped walking for a moment.

"Maybe I should go say sorry to Espeon and flare." Still in his thoughts, he ran back to the house. As the moonlight Pokemon got to the house, Jake spotted him.

Jake: "Oh, there you are, I've been looking for you." He said as he picked him up. "I'll be back in a bit Jessica." He called out.

Umbreon: umbreon bre umb? (Where are going?) Umbreon looked down at Jake's right side to see Espeon. Next, a wave of guilty came over him. "I'm such a jerk, she probably hates me because I took Eve's side, which I didn't.

Jake looked down at the moonlight Pokemon who was upset. "What's wrong umbre?" He asked as they made there way to driftveil city. Umbreob kept quiet for awhile until Espeon spoke.

Espeon: "I can read your thoughts y'know." She told umbreon. "Its ok, I'm not mad anymore.

"Its either she's faking like she's mad or she is really ticked off." The moonlight Pokemon thought.

As jake started his way towards the tall green grass, he spotted a karrablast.

Jake: hey there little guy. He knelt down on one knee

Karrablast: karra ra ra blast! (Get off my turf!) It yelled angrily at jake.

Jake: A battle it is then, umbreon use shadow claw. He commanded.

Umbreon: umb! (Got it!) The dark type Pokemon charged at the defenseless Pokemon and slapped the Pokemon with his glowing paw. The karrablast stumbled back then cried.

Jake: Uhm...Calm down little karrablast. He tried to calm down the little karrablast but nothing worked.

Soon, the karrablasts mother had came.

Escavalier: "Lier cava? (What's wrong my child?)" The female Escavalier glared at jake. "*😠* ESCAVA! LIER! (HOW DARE YOU HURT MY CHILD!)

Jake: *😅* I think we better go. Jake, umbreon, and Espeon made a run for it as the mother Escavalier started chasing after them.

- 3 hours later-
Jake, Umbreon, and Espeon made it back in one piece. But tired.

Jessica: Jake, your back, *hugs him* do you think you can come with me to see a old friend of mine? Despite how tired jake was, he managed to say yes.

Jake: shure, who is it?

Jessica: its Tiffany, we'll be back in 15 minutes.

"Oh...lets get going." Both of them left the house.

Umbreon: *😊* home sweet home. He said as he rolled around on the carpet.

Espeon: I'll be taking a nap on the couch. She jumped on the couch and quickly fell asleep.

Zek: hey umbreon, how was your training with Jake?

Umbreon: tiring...I had to a karrablasts mother. He said tiredly.

Zek: oh...I heard about what happened to you last night, are you alright? He asked.

Umbreon: yes, I'm fine, thanks for asking. He smiled.

Ace: I'm bored, what do you guys want to do? He asked the dark and water type. An idea came to umbreon's mind.

Umbreon: Lets do a prank on Espeon.

Ace: go on.

"I was thinking about scaring Espeon by making us seem like we're from Giratina's Destruction world." Eve was eavesdropping from the kitchen.

Eve: Uhm, umbreon, are you shure that you want to do that? She peeped from the kitchen corner.

Umbreon: its just a prank eve, no one will get hurt. He told the Eevee. Umbreon turned off his glowing rings, next, ace and eve turned off the kitchen light. The only light that showed is the lamp, that's right next to the couch.

Eve,Ace,and zek hid in a(n) dark but close area while the moonlight Pokemon wasGetting into position.

Umbreon: 3...2...1...NOW! He bit down on Espeon's tail, not too hard but enough to grip the tail to pull her.

"One of us! *starts to pull her off the couch slowly* one of us!" The dark type chanted as espeon woke up.

Espeon: "what the-" *tries to break free but fails* AHH! Let me go! She started squirming as umbreon dragged her to the carpet. Soon, Eve chimed in.

Eve: one of us! One of us! She chanted.

Espeon: Umbreon! Ace! Zek! Help me! She called out for help, but nothing happened. Eventually, zek and ace chimed in on the chant.

Zek,Ace,Eve,Umbreon: ONE OF US! ONE OF US! The chant got louder as espeon struggled even more.

Espeon: *growls* GRRR! LET ME GO! she used her psychic powers to lift up umbreon in the air like a trophy, then use confusion to hurt him badly.

Umbreon: Back! OWW! E-Espeon i-its me ACK! U-umbreon! He tried to tell her but she didn't listen.

Ace: wait! Espeon stop! Its umbreon!

Espeon: No its not! Its one of Giratina's slaves! She told ace. As the others tell the psychic Pokemon that its umbreon, the moonlight Pokemon's rings were glowing a bright yellow.

Espeon's eyes widened as she realized it was umbreon. She released him, making the dark type hit the ground.

Umbreon got up, looked at everyone the fell back down. FAINTED. Soon everyone started to panic.