~*~ Daddy Dearest ~*~

Liza’s POV

No! No, there couldn’t be the dead back here. If there were who knows what would happen. Sadly the veil had been dropped and I knew certain people would be back that I wouldn’t want. Even though I wasn’t human I knew I was becoming pale.

Everyone was looking at each other shocked, unknowing what to do. I was the first to move, not in a way to make them comfortable or to make them feel better. The only thing I knew I could to do was leave and go home. They needed to know.

Hastily leaving Bonnie’s living room, I ran the whole way home attempting to not look around to see if someone out of the ordinary was there. As I reached my front door I kicked in not being bothered to unlock it.

It wasn’t a smart move I know but as they say ‘desperate times come for desperate measures’. Before I could get both feet through the door I was face to face with all four Mikaelson’s and Nik was closer than expected with his hand constricted around my throat. Croaking slightly they all realised who I was as Nik let go of me.

“Why did you feel the need to kick the door in?” Elijah exclaimed.

“I have so bad news,” I sighed rubbing my throat, “The veil… to the other side. It has been dropped.”

They all stood there shocked looking at one another. Kol was the first one to speak out of the four siblings.

“So you mean all the dead supernatural creatures including the ones we killed are coming back?” Kol asked.

“Yes, they will be here within minutes, seconds even. I don’t know how long it will take or how long it will last,” I explained shrugging my shoulder.

“Who dropped the veil Liza?” Nik questioned.

“Bonnie Bennett. She wants answers on the destined hunter. So I guess many ghosts are coming back to kill us but there are also going to be answers on this hunter person,” I sighed.

It wasn’t a good thing if they could get answers about the hunter due to the hunter being me. They’d all know my secret and it could resolve in my death.

“I guess,” They all shrugged.

“But Nik, what about all those people you have killed like Alexander and the others. They can kill you and us, we have a weapon to actually kill us now and they will,” Rebekah frowned.

I didn’t know who Alexander was but he seemed like a dangerous man from their past. His mention even put fear on Nik’s face.

There was only one other person who Nik actually feared in this world (other than any of us when we had the stake) and that was Mikael.

“And Mikael will be back. He will kill us all,” Nik explained.

I obviously wasn’t the only one thinking of Mikael at this time seen as he was our biggest threat as a species, he would kill us all.

Something suddenly made a crashing noise in the living room. We all became alert and looked around. Slowly the five of us walked into the living room to see a man. He was familiar but I didn’t know from where.

He had long dark hair and wore old clothes from around the 12th century. He was holding a sword and definitely was a ghost.

“Alexander?” Rebekah gasped.

This was the Alexander they spoke of? Why did I know him, I wasn’t with them when they met him.

“Hello my sweet Rebekah. Thank you for caring for Elisabetta, you’ve brought her up in a way I am very proud, other than the vampire part,” He smiled softly.