Chapter 29

IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!

You guys have no idea how long I've been looking forward to this. School is STRESSFUL!

BUT

I've been talking to this guy and he is just AH-MAZING!

ANTIWHORE

Let me tell you what's been pissing me off. WATTPAD! I swear everything is just messed up. They will not show me you guys comments and I'm getting pissed off. It will only show me half of it. I think I'm going to cry 😢 but don't worry in still going to update. I really just needed to vent.

ON WITH THE STORY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn POV

I know what you guys are thinking... No I didn't cheat. I drove to Christy's house and cussed her ass out. Lets just say she ain't gon be seeing him for a while. After that I drove to see my mom. She was mad I didn't bring Ty and them. I just vented to her.

I heard voices downstairs and I swear one was a man. I snatched the kids up in my arms and took them downstairs. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Murray standing there talking to Ty.

Me: Murray?

Murray: Ahhh Quinn. I was just talking to this wonderful young lady. I see you didn't tell her what we talked about.

Tyla: What did you guys talk about?

Me: Nothing

Tyla isn't the type to just give up on answers so I knew she would continue to ask me about it.

Murray: why don't we go into the living room to talk about it?

Tyla led the way and I sent Murray a glare. When we sat down Ty grabbed Kyla and sat her on her lap. Jay kept staring at Ty making his lip tremble. I knew he was about to cry, but why?

He started wailing causing everyone to look at him. He was reaching toward Ty crying.

Jay: Mwama

Ty grabbed him and he instantly stop crying. I couldn't believe it, he hadn't even called his mom that.

Murray: I see you got your hands full.

Me: why are you here?

Murray: you know what we talked about. Why haven't you told her?

Tyla: CAN YOU JUST TELL ME?

Murray: You are the only one who can help us. Michael stole a lot...not only from me but from almost every drug lord around. We really need your help.

Tyla: what do I have to do?

Murray: your going to do it?

Tyla: Yes

Me: You don't have to?

Tyla: I want to

With that she got up and left.

Me: I didn't want to bring it up to her yet. Fuck!

Murray: look all the guys needed to know. Your not the only one who wants his shit back.

Me: yea I know. I'm going to have to talk to her later.

Murray: Can I hold her?

He said looking at Ky. I'm not to sure how she is with strangers but I guess it's worth a try. I handed her over and she just stared at his face. Soon she was grabbing at his facial hair pulling it. She started giggling and smiling at him.

When I looked at him interacting with her it made me think of when he took me in after my brother died. He was the father I never had. He raised me to what I am today, he was my role model until our fallout a few years ago.

Jay: Dwaddy

I looked over at my son holding his toy car.

Jay: Pway

Murray: I'm going to head out. Call me and we'll set up a meeting for this. I took Ky from him and showed him out. When I got back to the living room I sat down with Jay and Ky and played with them.

Tyla POV

I was nervous about this. I knew where everything was its just the fact that I would have to face all of Michael's people again. Not all of them liked me, and most of then looked at me weirdly.

I decided it would be best for me to lie down. My throat stopped hurting so I was feeling better. The minute my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 hour later

When I woke up the house was dead silent. I went downstairs and everything was off. I cut the kitchen light on and there was a note on the counter.

"Tyla,

Don't worry I took the kids out to get dinner. You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you. I didn't know what you wanted so we went to get some Chinese food. Love You, I'll see you soon.

Love,
Quinn

The minute I finished reading that in came Quinn. He looked so cute carrying 2 carseats and a bag a food. I could tell he's a good dad. He noticed me watching him and smiled.

Quinn: Are you going to help me or keep checking me out?

He said smirking at me. I walked over and grabbed the bag of food from him. He took the kids and washed their hands and sat them down in their high chairs. I made each of them a bottle and gave it to them.

Quinn and I sat down and ate but the entire time he was staring at me. It was getting kinda creepy.

Me: Why are you looking at me like that?

Quinn: I hope you don't think I forgot about our conversation at the hotel. The kids are going to my moms to spend the night and I'm going to have you all to myself.

Me: I'm not sure I'm ready to leave my baby overnight.

Quinn: She will be fine

Me: what about your mom? 2 babies! I think that's a little to much for her.

Quinn: She's done it before and she can do it again.

He just stared at me smirking. Before he knew what was happening Ky threw her milk bottle at him laughing. He didn't look to happy though. He got up and went to the bathroom.

Ky stopped laughing after he left then started crying. He returned a little while later and picked her up kissing her cheeks to stop her from crying.

He took Ky and Jay up for bed while I cleaned up. When he came downstairs I was washing the dishes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

Me: Stop Quinn

Quinn: Why? You don't want me to

Me: when you get excited like you are now, you don't want to quit

I could feel Jr. on my back and let me tell you he is not small. I finished the dishes and we headed upstairs. He was already ready for bed. Sometimes he would sleep in his boxers but tonight he had on his basketball shorts and no shirt.

Quinn: I think that's the perfect amount of clothing for bed.

I was only in my panties and bra.

Me: I get cold so I'll put on a T-shirt

I went into the closet and got one of Quinn's T-shirt and put it on. I crawled in bed next to Quinn. We cuddled and soon fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So last chapter was short because I wanted to give you guys something if I didn't have time because if school but don't worry I did. Lol

But

Once again Wattpad keeps cutting off your comments!

ANTIWHORE

I Love You Guys💋

~Mickey💎